Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the results of School Lecturer recruitment (Commerce) written examinations at the official website, www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced the results of School Lecturer recruitment (Commerce) written examinations. The candidates may check the results by logging on to the official website, www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, as the results have been released.
The commission had previously organized written examinations on July 17 for the recruitment of the posts of School Lecturer in different subjects like Commerce, Home Science, Sanskrit, Physics, Chemistry and others.
As of now, the commission had released the results of school lecturer in Home Science, Sanskrit, Physics and Chemistry.
Steps to check the results:
- Candidates must visit to the official website, www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then, select on the link RPSC School Lecturer 2016 (Commerce) results
- You must need to fill up all the information like application number, gender
- Click on submission
- Results will appear on the screen
- Students can also download it or take a print out for future reference.
All of you who will clear the written examinations effectively will be called for further rounds. The successful students would then be hired for the respective posts.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is an institution that works below the state government to recruit staff for different posts in various ministries and departments, and in secondary offices. The commission also organizes examinations for the recruitment in various departments below the state government.