RPMT 2017 – Rajasthan Pre Medical Test

Rajasthan Pre Medical Test popularly called as RPMT 2017 is a state level exam. This exam is conducted to offer admission to individuals like you in various to undergraduate courses in MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Nursing and other medical science courses in various colleges across Rajasthan. Those of you who are interested should fill the application form till April, 2017. RPMT entrance exam is organized by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. The admission to 85% seats would be done via the RPMT 2017 exam and the rest 15% would be filled by All India Candidates via the NEET UG 2017 Exam. RPMT 2017 entrance exam would be held in May, 2017.

RPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria

You would be eligible for the examination only if you satisfy the following RPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:

  • You need to be 17 years at the time of taking admission or should complete on or before 31st December, 2017.
  • You ought to clear in Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination can apply for the examination.
  • You should have secured at least 50% of total marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as a compulsory subject taken together to apply for the examination.
  • Those of you appearing for the Higher Secondary Certificate can also apply for the examination.

RPMT 2017

RPMT 2017 Application form

Those of you who are interested should fill and submit the RPMT 2017 application form.

Get Latest Updates on this article

Steps for applying for UPCAT form are mentioned below:

Step 1: You need to visit www.ruhsraj.in to register for the examination.

Step 2: You need to fill your personal, qualification and other information as required in the form and submit it.

Step 3: You are required to make payment online through Debit/ Credit Card to complete the process.

You need to take a print of the form for future reference.

Application fees:

  • You are required to pay the application fees online through Debit/ Credit card.
  • For General and OBC category- Rs 1500/-
  • For SC/ST Category- Rs 750/-

RPMT 2017 Exam Pattern

  • The test comprises of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
  • RPMT is divided into 2 tests:
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • The duration of exam will be of 2 hours for each paper.
  • 3 marks of yours would be added for each right answer and 1 mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
  • The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
SectionSubjectNo of QuestionMarksTime
APhysics501502 hours
BChemistry501502 hours
Total1003004 hours

RPMT 2017 Syllabus

Chemistry Syllabus

  • Chemical Equilibrium
  • Organic Chemistry
  • Periodic Properties of Elements
  • Structure of Atom
  • State of Matter
  • Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
  • Molecule and Chemical Bond

Physics Syllabus

  • Measurement
  • Optics
  • Physics of the Atom
  • Solids
  • Motion
  • Nuclear Physics
  • Thermodynamics
  • Wave Motion
  • Electricity
  • Kinetic Theory of Gases
  • Circular Motion
  • Electro-Magnetic Induction
  • Electronic Devices

Zoology Syllabus

  • Developmental Biology
  • Diversity of Animal Life
  • Histology
  • Ecology
  • Anatomy and Physiology
  • Genetics and Evolution
  • Reproductive System

Botany Syllabus

  • Man and Environment
  • Systematic
  • Anatomy and Physiology of Plants
  • Development Biology
  • Systems
  • Botany and Human Welfare
  • Cell Biology-Elementary
  • Genetics

RPMT 2017 Exam Dates

RPMT Exam EventsImportant Dates
RPMT 2017 Application formMarch, 2017
Last Date of Receiving Application FormApril, 2017
Roll No. & Details of Centre allocated on websiteMay, 2017
RPMT ExamMay, 2017
RPMT 2017 ResultsJune, 2017
First Counseling MBBS, BDSJuly, 2017
Second Counseling MBBS, BDSAugust, 2017

The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates

Other UG State Level Medical Entrance Exams

ASSAM CEE 2017 MBBSMHT CET Medical 2017
BCECE 2017Odisha JEE Medical 2017
CG PMT 2017RPMT 2017
CETPPMC 2017Tamil Nadu Medical 2017
COMEDK UGET Medical 2017TS EAMCET 2017
GCET Medical 2017EAMCET Medical 2017
GUJCET Medical 2017TJEE Medical 2017
Haryana Medical 2017UPCMET 2017
JKCET Medical 2017UPCAT BDS 2017
Karnataka CET 2017Uttarakhand CPMEE 2017
KEAM Medical 2017WBJEE Medical 2017
MP DMAT 2017
Tagged with 

4 thoughts on “RPMT 2017 – Rajasthan Pre Medical Test

  1. neeraj kumar says:

    bsc nursing me admission kis base per hoga

    • Hello Neeraj,
      The admission to 85% seats will be done via the RPMT 2017 exam and the rest will be filled by All India Candidates via the NEET UG 2017 Exam

  2. shrawan ram says:

    Vatenry ka form Kese apply hoga

  3. Ravindra jangid says:

    Sir form kab tak niklega please reply
    Jaldi batana sir ji

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *