Rajasthan Pre Medical Test popularly called as RPMT 2017 is a state level exam. This exam is conducted to offer admission to individuals like you in various to undergraduate courses in MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Nursing and other medical science courses in various colleges across Rajasthan. Those of you who are interested should fill the application form till April, 2017. RPMT entrance exam is organized by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. The admission to 85% seats would be done via the RPMT 2017 exam and the rest 15% would be filled by All India Candidates via the NEET UG 2017 Exam. RPMT 2017 entrance exam would be held in May, 2017.
RPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You would be eligible for the examination only if you satisfy the following RPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- You need to be 17 years at the time of taking admission or should complete on or before 31st December, 2017.
- You ought to clear in Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination can apply for the examination.
- You should have secured at least 50% of total marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as a compulsory subject taken together to apply for the examination.
- Those of you appearing for the Higher Secondary Certificate can also apply for the examination.
RPMT 2017 Application form
Those of you who are interested should fill and submit the RPMT 2017 application form.
Steps for applying for UPCAT form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You need to visit www.ruhsraj.in to register for the examination.
Step 2: You need to fill your personal, qualification and other information as required in the form and submit it.
Step 3: You are required to make payment online through Debit/ Credit Card to complete the process.
You need to take a print of the form for future reference.
- You are required to pay the application fees online through Debit/ Credit card.
- For General and OBC category- Rs 1500/-
- For SC/ST Category- Rs 750/-
RPMT 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test comprises of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- RPMT is divided into 2 tests:
- The duration of exam will be of 2 hours for each paper.
- 3 marks of yours would be added for each right answer and 1 mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Section||Subject||No of Question||Marks||Time|
RPMT 2017 Syllabus
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Organic Chemistry
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Structure of Atom
- State of Matter
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Physics of the Atom
- Nuclear Physics
- Wave Motion
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Circular Motion
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Developmental Biology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Reproductive System
- Man and Environment
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants
- Development Biology
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Cell Biology-Elementary
RPMT 2017 Exam Dates
|RPMT Exam Events||Important Dates|
|RPMT 2017 Application form||March, 2017|
|Last Date of Receiving Application Form||April, 2017|
|Roll No. & Details of Centre allocated on website||May, 2017|
|RPMT Exam||May, 2017|
|RPMT 2017 Results||June, 2017|
|First Counseling MBBS, BDS||July, 2017|
|Second Counseling MBBS, BDS||August, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates