RPET 2017 Eligibility Criteria mentions all the important terms and conditions that a candidates should satisfy in order to be eligible for the entrance examination. Any candidate who fills the application form without confirming the eligibility criteria of the exam would not be able to appear in this exam. Their forms would be cancelled even after filling up the application fee and payment of the application fees. RPET Eligibility Criteria mentions certain terms which should be read by candidates before filling up the application form and finishing with admissions. Various details for the Eligibility Criteria of RPET 2017 are listed below in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for RPET 2017
In order to be eligible to appear in the exam, candidates are required to have:-
- Cleared class 12th board examination from CBSE board, Rajasthan Board or any recognized state board or central university.
- Secured a minimum of 45 percent marks in the QE (40 percent marks for ST/SC/Non Creamy Layer OBC/ Non Creamy Layer SBC of Rajasthan state).
- Physics and Mathematics both should be studied as the main subjects with Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology, Bio-technology as one of the optional subject.
- Date of birth should not be earlier than 1st October 1990 (1985 for ST/SC/PH).
- They need to be a resident of the Rajasthan state.
More information about the RPET 2017 Eligibility Criteria would be available in the notification on the loose by the board for the examination. Candidates should check all the details regarding the eligibility criteria and then apply for the exam because if their application form is rejected because of not meeting the eligibility criteria, his/her fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Filling up the application form will not guarantee that the candidate would be able to appear in the exam. If they are not eligible, then their forms would be rejected afterwards as well, therefore it is compulsory for them to satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions.
NOTE: The details for the eligibility criteria mentioned above in this article is on the basis of the previous year notification, candidates should check the details for the same in the notification when on the loose by the board.[/av_textblock] [/av_two_third][av_one_third min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’] [av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]