RPET 2018 Eligibility Criteria mentions all the important terms and conditions that candidates should satisfy in order to be eligible for the entrance examination. Any candidate who fills the application form without confirming the eligibility criteria of the exam would not be able to appear in this exam. Their forms would be cancelled even after filling up the application fee and payment of the application fees. There will be no entrance exam from this year, and RPET 2018 is now called Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP 2018). Thecandidates need not to go through the RPET exam from this year. The Board of Technical Education (Rajasthan) has discontinued the RPET exam in 2015. From 2018, the board will offer admissions through REAP 2018 (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) to the candidates in first year of B.Tech/BE program in Rajasthan. The admissions will be based of JEE Main score or class 12th merit in these courses.
The last date to apply for the admissions is 15th April 2018. Candidates can register themselves for the RPET 2018 exam till 15th April 2018 online. RPET Eligibility Criteria mentions certain terms which should be read by candidates before filling up the application form and finishing with admissions.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Cleared class 12th board examination from CBSE board, Rajasthan Board or any recognized state board or central university.
- Secured a minimum of 45 percent marks in the QE (40 percent marks for ST/SC/Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ Non-Creamy Layer SBC of Rajasthan state).
- Physics and Mathematics both should be studied as the main subjects with Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology, Biotechnology as one of the optional subject.
- Date of birth should not be earlier than 1st October 1990 (1985 for ST/SC/PH).
- They need to be a resident of the Rajasthan state.
Various details for the Eligibility Criteria of RPET 2018 are listed below in this article.
RPET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible to appear in the exam, candidates are required to have:-
More information about the RPET 2018 Eligibility Criteria would be available in the notification on the loose by the board for the examination. Candidates should check all the details regarding the eligibility criteria and then apply for the exam because if their application form is rejected because of not meeting the eligibility criteria, his/her fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Filling up the application form will not guarantee that the candidate would be able to appear in the exam. If they are not eligible, then their forms would be rejected afterwards as well, therefore it is compulsory for them to satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions.
NOTE: The details for the eligibility criteria mentioned above in this article is on the basis of the previous year notification, candidates should check the details for the same in the notification when on the loose by the board.
RPET 2018- Exam Dates
|Name of the RPET 2018 Events||RPET 2018 Important Dates|
|RPET 2018 Online Application||27th March 2018|
|RPET 2018 Last Date of Application||15th April 2018|
|RPET 2018 Admit Card||5th May 2018|
|RPET 2018 Examination Date||15th May 2018|
|RPET 2018 Result Declaration||30th May 2018|
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.