RPET 2018 Application Form – Candidates who are keen in the BE and B. Tech degree courses are required to apply online. The RPET exam which is also known as Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test.
Candidates who are interested in the RPET 2018, can apply for JEE Main online application form from December 2017.
RPET 2018 Educational Qualification:- Those who are keen to apply for the RPET Exam need to have studied/cleared Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics as mandatory subjects and Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science as optional subjects. Candidates currently in Class 12th Board Exam can also apply for this exam.
Age Limit:- The date of the birth of the applying candidates must fall on or after the 1st of October, 1991. Age relaxation is given to the candidates falling under Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Class of Five years.
RPET 2018 Registration Form
Entitled and interested nominees in the RPET 2018 entrance exam, can apply for the application form by online mode from the RPET official website. Candidate can fill up the online application form by following these steps:
- The candidate has to pay application fees first before they fill the online application form.
- You need to visit the official website which is www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.inin order to apply online. On applying you can get a 16 digit Token number.
- After that, you need to fill up all the data process of application form carefully. You need to attach all the documents, photo and signature.
- Candidate needs to fill the application form carefully and you need to review your application form before clicking on the submit button.
- After final submission takes a print out of your application form and sends it with all the required documentation to the following address before the last date.
Coordinator RPET – 2018,
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur –342 032
Note:- Candidate need to send their application by Registered post or speed post.
RPET 2018 Paper Pattern:- The RPET Entrance Test consists Mathematics [40 Question], Physics [40 Question], Chemistry [40 Question] sections. Total time given to attempt the question paper is 3 hrs. The paper will be set in English and Hindi language. The paper would be a total Marks of 120. No negative marking would be there. The time duration set is 3hours.
RPET 2018 Registration Fee:- Those candidates are interested in the exam to have to pay online application form fee of Rs.800/- (10/- E-Mitra service Charge). Candidate can pay the application fee at any E-Mitra Center which is authorized by the Government.
RPET 2018 Selection Process: The candidates are selected on the basis of written test. In the written test many subjects consist such as English, Science, Math’s, etc.