RPET 2018 – the Board of Technical Education (Rajasthan) discontinued RPET (Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test) exam in 2015, which was conducted to offer admissions to candidates willing to get admissions in various under graduate degree programs. Now, from this year onwards REAP 2018 (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) will be conducted by the Board of Technical Education (Rajasthan) for admission of aspiring candidates to the first year of B.Tech/BE program in Rajasthan. There will be no conduct of any entrance exam by the board, and the admissions will be based of JEE Main score or class 12th merit in these courses. Now, candidates have no need to go through any entrance test to get admissions in the Rajasthan Board of Technical Education under various under graduate engineering programs. The admissions of the aspiring candidates will be based on either their scores in JEE Main or class 12th merit. Through REAP 2018 candidates will get admissions under the first year of B.Tech/BE program in Rajasthan. The RPET Application Form 2018 will tentatively be available from the 1st week of March 2018. Complete information about the RPET 2018 Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
RPET 2018 Exam Dates
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and must have domicile certificate of the Rajasthan state.
- The Minimum Eligible Age is 17 years and the Maximum Eligible Age is 22 years.
- Qualified 12th Standard from any recognised Board/University.
- Passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Biology in the 12th Standard.
- Minimum 45% marks for General category and 40% marks for SC or ST category is required in the 12th examination.
- RPET Application Form 2018 will tentatively be released from the 1st week of March 2018 on the official website via Online mode.
- Candidates have to fill the Application Form by entering their Personal and Educational details like Name, date of birth, qualification, etc.
- Applicants must take a printout of the filled Application Form for further use.
- The RPET Admit Card 2018 will tentatively be available from the 3rd week of April 2018 on the official website via Online Mode.
- Candidates will get the Admit Card via Post and can also be downloaded from the website.
- Candidates have to bring One photo ID proof along with the Admit Card at the time of examination.
- The RPET Result 2018 will tentatively be released in the Last week of May 2018.
- Candidates can check the Result online by entering their details like Application Number/ Roll No, etc and can download the same.
- It is necessary to take a printout of the Result for further use.
- Based on Candidates performance a Merit list will be prepared.
- The Counselling procedure will start after the result is declared.
- At the time of counselling, candidates will have to bring all the documents in original along with fees.
- Candidates will be allotted seat on the basis their ranks in the entrance exam and availability of seats.
The following are the Important RPET Exam Dates 2018:
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form.||27th March 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission.||15th April 2018.|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees.||Midweek of April 2018|
|Last Date for submitting Hard Copy of Application Form.||1st week of April 2018.|
|Availability of Admit Card.||5th May 2018|
|Date of Examination.||15th May 2018.|
|Result Declaration.||30th May 2018|
|Counseling.||2nd week of June 2018.|
RPET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the RPET Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
RPET 2018 Application Form
The fees for RPET Application Form is Rs. 815/- ( application fees- 800 and Rs. 15/ e-Mitra service charges). Fees once paid will not be refunded. Fees Payment can be done by through e-Challan in a specified bank.
RPET 2018 Exam Pattern
The RPET Exam Pattern 2018 in detail is given below:
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode.|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours.|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choices.|
|No. of Question||120 Questions.|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.|
|Marking Scheme||1 Marks Per Correct Answer.|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking.|
The table below shows details about subjects and Marks allotment:
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
RPET 2018 Syllabus
The RPET Syllabus 2018 consists of Measurement and Units, Dynamics of a System of Particles, Simple Harmonic Motion, Intermolecular Forces, Kinetic Theory of Gases, First Law of Thermodynamics, Radiation, Wave Motion, Nature of Light, etc.
Want to score well? You must know the RPET Syllabus 2018 in detail.
RPET 2018 Admit Card
RPET 2018 Result
RPET 2018 Counselling
Do you want to join RPET Institute then let us check below the RPET Counselling 2018:
We hope that all the information given on this page about RPET 2018 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!