Table of Content
Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test, popularly known as RMAT 2017 is a state level MBA entrance exam. This exam is conducted for students who wants to get admission on an MBA programme. RMAT management entrance is officially conducted by the Rajasthan Technical University. Those applicants who want to appear for RMAT 2017 shall fill the application form in the month of March, 2017. The two-year MBA program is offered in 142 affiliated colleges of Rajasthan University. Applicants with domicile from Rajasthan can only give entrance exam and it is not open for the applicants from other states of India. RMAT 2017 exam is generally held in the month of May.
|RMAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||RMAT|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Technical University|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Exam|
RMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are eligible for the Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test only if they satisfy the following criteria:
Applicants should have finished their Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent examination from a recognized university to apply for the examination. They should score an aggregate of 50% marks in case of general category and 45% in case of SC/ ST and OBC category applicants. Applicants who are in the final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.
RMAT 2017 Application form
Candidates who are interested shall fill and submit RMAT 2017 application form from its official website.
Steps for applying for RMAT 2017 form are mentioned below:
Step 1: Applicants need to register and download the application form from visit in www.rtu.ac.in
Step 2: Applicants need to fill in their necessary personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
Step 3: After completion of form applicants need to pay their application fees online or through DD.
Step 4: Applicants to send the filled application form along with required documents on the following address: The coordinator, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, Kota, Rajas than, PIN-324022.
For more information about application form applicant can visit official website.
RMAT 2017 Application fees
- Applicants need to pay the application fees of Rs 1000/-
- Applicants can pay their application fees online through Debit/ Credit card and offline through DD.
The attested copy of the following documents should be attached with the application form:
- 10th and 10+2 exam mark sheets.
- Certificate of 10th.
- Mark sheets of under graduate exam.
- Certificate for the final year candidates.
- Caste certificate (if any).
- Two self addressed envelope.
- Two self addressed post card.
RMAT 2017 Syllabus and Pattern
- Data Interpretation and Reasoning
- General Knowledge/Banking Awareness
- The paper is of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The time for the exam shall be 150 minutes.
- No marks will be reduced for wrong answer and 1 mark will be added for every correct answer given.
- The paper shall be in English only.
- The distribution of the subject and question is as follows:
Subject No of questions Reasoning and Aptitude 40 Data analysis and interpretation 40 Mathematical ability 40 English Language 40 General Awareness 40 Total 200
RMAT 2017 Exam Dates
|RMAT Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Starting date of sale of Application Form||Last week of March
|Last date of sale of Application Form||First week of April|
|Last date of Submission||Mid of April|
|Exam Date||Last week of May|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.