RMAT 2018 – Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test is a popular entrance examination conducted by Rajasthan Technical University for admission to MBA programme. Only Candidates belonging to the state of Rajasthan are eligible for the RMAT Examination.
Candidates can fill the Application Form of RMAT 2018 which will tentatively release in the month of March 2018. Complete information regarding RMAT 2018 including the Exam Dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks for General category candidate and 45% marks in case of candidates from OBC/SC/ST category.
- Candidates who are currently appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the RMAT Examination.
- RMAT Application Form 2018 will tentatively be available on the official website in the month of March 2018.
- Applicants can visit the official website (http://www.rtu.ac.in/) and fill the Application Form via online mode.
- Candidates have to provide their Personal and Educational details and upload scanned documents as asked in the form.
- After filling the Application form candidates have to pay the fees for the form and submit the form.
- The duly filled form along with all the necessary documents have to be sent to the below given address:
- The Syllabus for RMAT Examination is divided into 5 sections which consist of Reasoning and Aptitude, English Language, Mathematical Ability, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness subjects.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of the previous years subjects of 10th and 12th class.
- The RMAT Admit Card 2018 will tentatively be available in the month of May 2018.
- Candidates can download the Admit card from the official website by using the RMAT Registration number.
- Candidates will also get the RMAT Admit Card by post on the address given at the time of filling the Application form.
- The Coordinator of RMAT has authority to take back the Admit Card is the candidate is not eligible for RMAT
- It is necessary for candidates to carry Admit Card at the time of examination and the Admit Card will be verified and signed by the invigilator during the examination.
- The RMAT Result 2018 will tentatively be declared after 3-4 weeks of completion of the examination.
- Applicants need to visit the official website and enter their details like user id, password and security code and check their result.
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the RMAT Result for further reference.
- Number of candidates appeared for examination
- Difficulty level of the Question Paper
- Number of candidates qualifying the examination.
- The Counselling process for RMAT 2018 will tentatively start in the month of June/July 2018.
- Candidates will be selected for counselling process on the basis of their rank in the Merit List
- After counselling, candidates will be allotted seats for admission in the University.
- Students have to carry all the documents in original at the time of counselling.
RMAT 2018 Exam Dates
The following are the Important Dates of RMAT 2018:
|Commencement of Application form||March 2018|
|Last date for filling the Application form||April 2018|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||April 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||May 2018|
|Date of Examination||May 2018|
RMAT 2018 Eligibility criteria
Candidates must check the RMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
RMAT 2018 Application Form
Rajasthan Technical University,
Rawatbhata Road, Kota,
Rajasthan – 324022
The fees for the RMAT Application Form is Rs 1000/ and can be paid online through Debit/ Credit card or offline via demand draft.
RMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The RMAT Exam Pattern 2018 in detail is given below:
|Type of questions||Multiple choices|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Marking scheme||1 mark per correct response|
The table below shows details about Subjects and marks allotment
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Reasoning and Aptitude||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40|
RMAT 2018 Syllabus
Want to score well? You must know the RMAT Syllabus 2018 in detail.
RMAT 2018 Admit card
RMAT 2018 Result
RMAT 2018 Cut Off
RMAT 2018 Cut Off marks is the factor which candidates have to score in the examination to get to the admission process. The Cut Off list will be released after the result is declared. Cut Off marks depend upon a variety of factors like :-
RMAT 2018 Counselling
Do you want to join RMAT Institute then let us check below the RMAT Counselling 2018:
For any doubts or queries regarding RMAT 218, drop down a comment below.