We are glad to say that the official notification regarding Ph.D. Admissions is released by the Reva University. Here in this article you would get complete details about Reva University Ph.D. Admission 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, admission process, exam dates and selection process.
Reva University conducts Ph.D. program in various specializations. You need to have cleared Masters in relevant stream in order to be eligible for Ph.D. Application forms would be available in the month of March and is needed to be submitted by the last week of the same month.
Reva University Ph. D. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Registration||11th – 29th Mar, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||17th Apr, 2017|
|Counselling Session||18th – 19th Apr, 2017|
|Classes commence from||02nd May, 2017|
Reva University Ph. D. Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Management Studies||Commerce||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Civil Engineering||Computer Science Engineering|
|Library & Information Science||Kannada||English|
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: You need to have a Masters degree in the necessary stream from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for ST/SC candidates)
Application Process of Reva University Ph. D. Admission 2017
You can attain the application form directly from the Office of Admissions, Reva University on making a payment of Rs 1000 as application fees.
- You can register yourself on the official website of the university with your valid email id, date of birth and name. Once you have completely filled up the login details a password would be sent to the registered email id with which you can login and fill up the application form.
- You can pay the application fee by DD or by net banking. In order to make payment by DD you would have to enter in all the DD details in the application form and write the generated application number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. You need to send the DD along with the required documents to the University in order to complete the application process.
- The NEFT Transfer bank details are :
Bank: Karnataka Bank
Branch: REVA University
IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
Account No. of the REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
Nature of Account: Current Account
Documents needed to be submitted along with the application form:
- 10th marks card
- 12th marks card
- Graduation marks sheet
- Post graduation marks sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- 2 self attested stamp envelop
- 3 passport size photographs
Admission Process of Reva University Ph. D. Admission 2017
You would have to appear in the entrance test which is organized by the REVA University. Those of you who have qualified would have to appear in counseling/interview in order to complete the admission process. If you satisfy the following requirements then you would not have to appear for REVA PET.
- UGC-JRF/ UGC CSIR
- Foreign nationals or NRIs with Indian degree
- M.Phil. in respective subjects