The Registrations for the REVA MAT 2018 will be starting in March 2018 through online applications.
REVA MAT is a common entrance test conducted by the REVA University for students who want to seek admission in the university for various MBA programs. The MBA programs offered by the University are:-
- Human Resource
- Banking and Insurance
- Operations Management
- Travel and Tourism
REVA MAT 2018 Application Form Process
- Visit the official website of Reva University and register yourself by filling up all the details asked.
- On successful registration, you will receive a login ID.
- Log in with the received login ID to fill the application form. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Application fee has to be paid online by Debit/Credit card or NEFT. An offline option of Demand Draft is also available.
- The demand draft should be made in the favor of REVA University, which is payable at Bangalore.
The form and other documents asked should be mailed to
Office of Admissions,
REVA University, Rukmini Knowledge Park Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka,
Bangalore – 560 064
in the case of payment through demand draft.
REVA MAT 2018 Application Form Fees
The application fee for REVA MAT 2018 is
- Rs 1000 for domestic and SAARC nation students.
- Rs 2000 for NRIs and USD 50 for foreign nationals.
- This fee can be paid online through debit/credit cards or NEFT.
- The offline option of Demand Draft is also available.
Documents Required For REVA MAT 2018
- Class X and XII mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- 4 passport size photographs
REVA MAT 2018 Syllabus
The Syllabus of REVA MAT 2018 includes:-
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- General Knowledge
REVA MAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation from a recognized university/board with a minimum of 50% for general and 45% for reserved category students.
- Students studying in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Admission is also allowed through Karnataka PGCET score.
For any doubts/queries drop a comment below.