REVA EET 2018 – Reva University conducts this Exam every year on All-India level basis.The students interested engineering courses provided with admissions in the university. REVA University, Bengaluru, conducts EET Exam for students interested in admission for B.Tech/B.E. EET 2018 scores will decide the admission of a student. Candidates can apply for REVA EET 2018 by filling up the application form before the last date.
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses takes responsibility for the commencement of the counseling and the seat allotment process.Candidates can apply for the exam by both online & offline modes. The application process will start from March 2018. The exam gets conducted across various centers in the Country. The offline test is held in only 3 states while the online test is held across all other states.
Eligibility criteria are the basic needs set up by Reva University. It is important for every student to clear and if any student is not able to complete this then he will not be able to give the exam.
Details of the courses offered by the Admission procedure-
B.Tech or B.E. – Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering. A 4-year full program (Regular course). In the following branches.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer-Science Engineering
- Tech in Information and Technology
- Tech in Electrical and Electronics
- Tech in Electronics and Communication
- Civil Engineering, and much more.
REVA EET 2018 – An Overview:
|Exam Name||Reva University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Known As||REVA EET|
|Conducted By||Reva University, Bengaluru|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Questions|
REVA EET 2018 Important dates:
The official news for REVA EET 2018 Exam is not declared. Some tentative dates are given below.
|REVA EET 2018 application form availability||1st March 2018 onwards|
|Last date for application submission||15th March 2018|
|Exam date of REVA EET 2018||21st April 2018 onwards|
|Result of REVA EET 2018||May 2018|
REVA EET 2018 Eligibility Criteria-
It is very important for every student to know whether they are eligible for the REVA EET 2018 exam or not before filling the form, which have been set up the University admission committee. Any candidate who found self-ineligible in any of the eligibility points must not apply for the exam, from being exempted from the application cancellation at any stage.
Academic qualification –The candidates appearing/passed in PUC or equivalent or have cleared 10+2 examination with at least 45 % marks as aggregate in subjects of Mathematics, Physics and one subject opted as optional in the exam from Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Computer-Science/Electronics or any Technical vocational subject. 40% is required in case of candidate belongs to SC/ST category. The candidates must have studied from any recognized state educational Board or Central Government Board or of any Union Territory.
The candidates are required to score a good rank in REVA EET exam 2018 or CET/COMED-K exam or any other equivalent exam conducted by recognized Institutes/agencies of the state.
Nationality – There is no issues regarding the Nationality of the candidate. Indian National as well as candidates of foreign Nationals can also apply for the exam.
REVA EET 2018 Application form-
The application form of REVA EET 2018 is available online from 1st March 2018. The application forms will be available to fill in both offline and online mode.
- For offline process, the application form for B.Tech course, is available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of an amount of Rs 1000 (for Indian/SAARC applicants), Rs 2000 (for NRI), and US$ 50 for foreign National students in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “REVA University”, payable at Bengaluru.
- For the online process, the candidates have to register by creating and account with Ids and password. Candidate should fill their correct full name, date of birth (as per class 10th exam), and a valid e-mail Id.
- The candidate have to now fill all the compulsory fields in the application with relevant information, no filed should be left blank or incomplete, otherwise the form will not get submitted.
- Now the candidates have to pay the fee for the application of Rs 1000.By selecting your mode of payment- online or offline. The online available with the debit card or credit card also with the Net-Banking facility, offline with the help of DD or e-challan.
- Now attach other documents required in the application, 10th, 10+2 mark sheet, Id-proof, etc. The Application requires the scanned photograph and signature images.
- After the successful payment of fees, you have to submit the application. An application number will be given to the student to be kept for all the future need.
- 2000 is prescribed for NRI students US$ 50 prescribed for Foreign National students.
The fee payment for REVA EET 2018 in online mode can be done through debit/card or net banking. In which the applicant has to enter the card details carefully and wait for the transaction.For fee payment in offline mode, a DD of Rs 1000/- in favor of REVA University, Bengaluru is to be made. The details of the DD are required to be filled in the application form. Applicants must write their application number, name, address, and mobile number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Details required with the Application is enclosed below-
- Course applied details. Mention the branch of Engineering which you have applied for.
- Name of the candidate- Enter your full name with a maximum of 50 characters allowed.
- Mention your Gender -Female, Male or other-category.
- Father’s name- Enter the name of your father, in not more than 25 characters.
- Mother’s name- Enter your mother’s name, with not more than 25 characters.
- Date of birth- Mention of the date of birth as per the format prescribed, Day/Month/Year along with your age.
- Educational stream also needs to be provided, enter the name of the subjects you have opted in your 10+2 exam.
- Enter the Correspondence address in English letters with Capital font along with Pin-code, Landline number with STD code,& mobile number.
- Marks of identification.
- Category of which you belong to General/SC/ST/OBC.
- Choice of exam center.
- Education Qualification such as High school and 10+2, year of passing, name of the board, total marks, and marks obtained in each subject and percentage obtained.
REVA EET 2018 EXAM PATTERN:
The Exam pattern will provide a good understanding of the exam and helps in preparations.
|Total Time Given to Finish the Exam||2 Hours|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark gets awarded for each correct response.
No negative marking for any wrong answer
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Locations and Exam Centres||Tentatively 21 cities in India for online exam and 3 cities from the state of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for offline exam.|
REVA EET 2018 Reservation of Seats:
The REVA EETCouncil has mentioned the seat reservation quota for all applying candidates. The details are mentioned in the table below.
|General Category students||70 percent|
|Scheduled Caste (SC and ST)||15 percent|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||15 percent|
REVA EET 2018 Admit card-
Candidate can download the admit card from the official website in the mid-month of April 2018.
- The candidates have to first visit the Reva University official website.
- Search for the admit card link of the exam an open the tab from the home page.
- Enter the required details to log-in like the application/roll number, date of birth, and password.
- Now submit the credentials, and the admit card gets displayed on the screens.
The candidates have to carry their admit card to their prescribed test centers to appear in the entrance exam. The admit card of the exam should be kept safe until the counseling process as it will be required during the process.
The admit card contains all the details related to the candidate like the full name, roll number, signature, photograph, contact details, etc. and the details of exam like exam center address, date of the exam, timings of the exam, duration of the paper and well as the day of exam conduction.
REVA EET 2018 Syllabus-
The syllabus for REVA EET 2018 is on the full syllabi of 10+2 examination.
Mathematics- Algebra,Geometry,Probability,Relations and functions, Vector an three-dimensional geometry, inverse trigonometric equations, Permutation & combination,Integral calculus, Statistics,&Trigonometric equations.
Physics– Motion, Kinematics, Gravitation, Magnetics, Reflection and refraction, Wave and ray optics, electrical, electronics, electrostatic and thermal physics.
Chemistry– Matter, Surface chemistry, Polymers, Organic & inorganic chemistry (block elements), Chemistry in everyday life, Atoms and molecules.
REVA EET 2018 Results-
REVA EET2018 results will be available online in the month of May 2018 (official date is not released) from the official website of the University.
- Visit the website of the REVA University.
- Open the result link, “REVA EET Result 2018”.
- Enter Application/roll number, password, & submit.
- The result will come and you can download it for future reference.
REVA EET 2018 Counseling-
REVA University will begin their counseling process after the results announced. The counseling process has 4 steps.
- Choice filling step will be given, in which the selected candidate can make a choice of the program, he/she desires to opt for. The University has set up no maximum limit of choices.
- The seat will be given according to the ranks and document verification.
- Candidates have to report at the given counseling center, which will be provided to them through an invitation in their respective e-mail Ids.
- The candidates have to bring that counseling letter with along with the documents mentioned below. The candidates will be then subject to a personal interview round, which is important to qualify for the final seat allotment.
- In this round, some below rankers can get seats in the University.
- The documents required are- Permanent residential certificate, Admit card of REVE EET 2018. Score-card/result copy of REVA EET 2018, mar sheets of class 12th, attested copies of mark sheets are required, category/caste certificate, qualifying exam degree/ mark sheet, Identity proofs, and 5-6 recent colored passport sized photograph and signatures of the REVA EET 2018.