The Grade B Phase II examination will be held on 19th September.
The (RBI) Reserve Bank of India has declared the call letter of Grade B (General) Phase II examinations 2016. The Candidates can also download the Call letter by visiting the official website, www.rbi.org.in. The examinations will be held on September 19.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- All the candidates should logging on to the official website, www.rbi.org.in
- Select on the relevant link
- Candidates must enter the registration number and DOB
- Click on submission
- Call letter will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates can also download or can take a print out for further reference
Before, Reserve Bank of India had released the result of Grade B (Phase-I) examinations on 8 September 19.
All those students who will clear the phase II examinations would be further called for an interview. The successful students would be then hired for the respective posts.
Steps to download the call letter:
In accordance with the RBI act 1934, the Reserve Bank of India came into existence on 1st April 1935.It is India’s central banking organization; it was nationalized on January 1, 1949 and controls the monetary policy of Indian currency.