RBI Assistant 2017 Exam is among the renowned banking examinations of India and will be conducted at the national level. The exam authority i.e. RBI conducts this examination in the online format. The candidates can fill the application form only and only if they are satisfying the eligibility criteria set by the exam official. The latest updates along with the mandatory details regarding the RBI Assistant 2017 are given here.
Latest News On RBI Assistant 2017:-
- February 23, 2017 – Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Mains Result 2017 Declared, visit the official portal for the further details.
- February 22, 2017 – RBI Assistant notification dates released, Apply for Specialist Officers Posts before March 16, 2017.
RBI Assistant 2017 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for this deemed examination, it is an imperative to satisfy the eligibility criteria. These conditions are decided by exam official authority i.e. RBI. Eligibility norms are the set of rules and conditions which the applicant must have to satisfy.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The age limit must be in between 18 to 28 years.
- Graduation is compulsory in order to apply for the examination.
RBI Assistant 2017 Application Form
If the candidate is eligible as per the norms then he can take a step forward and fill the application form of RBI Assistant 2017. Fill all the fields in the application form as the entire fields are obligatory and verify it once as editing is not allowed.
- The candidates must have to fill the application form in the online format.
- The amount of fee is Rs 450 for General and Rs 50 for the Reserved applicants.
- The payment of fee can be done via online mode.
- The fee will be not refunded.
- It is mandatory to have the valid email id and mobile number.
RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern will let the applicant know about the exact structure, type of questions etc of the main examination. With the help of the exam pattern, the applicant can prepare the best strategy to crack RBI Assistant 2017.
- The exam will be held in an online format.
- The exam comprises of 200 questions.
- For each right response, 1 mark will be granted.
- For each wrong response, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam paper will be available bilingually.
1) Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 hrs|
|Numeric Ability||35||35||1 hrs|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||1 hrs|
2) Main Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Test Of Reasoning||40||40||1 hr|
|Test Of English Language||40||40||1 hr|
|Test Of Numeric Ability||40||40||1 hr|
|Test Of Generic Awareness||40||40||1 hr|
|Test Of Computer Knowledge||40||40||1 hr|
RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Card
The candidate can download the RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Card in the online mode. Prior intimation regarding the release of the admit card will be sent to the candidates either through the SMS or via Email. The admit card is downloaded by entering the registration number and date of birth as a password.
RBI Assistant 2017 Selection procedure
The selection procedure of RBI Assistant 2017 comprises of two stages. Description of the same is given here.
- RBI Assistant 2017 Exam
- PI round
RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Process||November 2017|
|End date for Registration Process||November 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||November 2017|
|Preliminary Test On||December 2017|
|Main Exam||January 2018|
|Final Result||April 2018|
RBI Assistant 2017 Important Points
- The post is also open for the staff members and also staff members are exempted from the fee charges.
- The thumb impression of the candidate must be matched at the time of interview.
- Mobile phones, calculator or nay kind of equipment is not allowed in the examination hall.
- The candidate must have to reach on the reporting time otherwise, his entry will be banned.
RBI Assistant Official link:
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2017||CG TET 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2017||HTET 2017|
|SSC CHSL 2017||HP TET 2017|
|SSC Constable GD 2017||KARTET 2017|
|SSC JE 2017||Kerala TET 2017|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017||Maharashtra TET 2017|
|SSC MTS 2017||Tamil Nadu TET 2017|
|SSC Stenographer 2017||UP TET 2017|
|IBPS Clerk 2017||WB SET 2017|
|IBPS PO 2017||Punjab TET 2017|
|IBPS SO 2017||OTET 2017|
|IBPS RRB 2017||UPSC IAS 2017|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2017||UPSC CAPF 2017|
|RBI Assistant 2017||UPSC IFS 2017|
|SBI SO 2017||IES/ ISS 2017|
|SBI PO 2017||NDA 2017|
|SBI Clerk 2017||CDS 1 2017|
|SBI Associate Banks 2017||CDS 2 2017|
|CBSE NET 2017||Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist 2017|
|CSIR UGC NET 2017||SCRA 2017|