RBI Assistant 2016 Exam is among the renowned banking examinations of India and will be conducted at the national level. The exam authority i.e. RBI conducts this examination in the online format. The candidates can fill the application form only and only if they are satisfying the eligibility criteria set by the exam official. The latest updates along with the mandatory details regarding the RBI Assistant 2016 are given here.
RBI Assistant 2016 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for this deemed examination, it is an imperative to satisfy the eligibility criteria. These conditions are decided by exam official authority i.e. RBI. Eligibility norms are the set of rules and conditions which the applicant must have to satisfy.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The age limit must be in between 18 to 28 years.
- Graduation is compulsory in order to apply for the examination.
RBI Assistant 2016 Application Form
If the candidate is eligible as per the norms then he can take a step forward and fill the application form of RBI Assistant 2016. Fill all the fields in the application form as the entire fields are obligatory and verify it once as editing is not allowed.
- The candidates must have to fill the application form in the online format.
- The amount of fee is Rs 450 for general and Rs 50 for the reserved applicants.
- The payment of fee can be done via online mode.
- The fee will be not refunded.
- It is mandatory to have the valid email id and mobile number.
RBI Assistant 2016 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern will let the applicant know about the exact structure, type of questions etc of the main examination. With the help of the exam pattern, the applicant can prepare the best strategy to crack RBI Assistant 2016.
- The exam will be held in an online format.
- The exam comprises of 200 questions.
- For each right response, 1 mark will be granted.
- For each wrong response, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam paper will be available bilingually.
RBI Assistant 2016 Admit Card
The candidate can download the RBI Assistant 2016 Admit Card in the online mode. Prior intimation regarding the release of the admit card will be sent to the candidates either through the SMS or via Email. The admit card is downloaded by entering the registration number and date of birth as a password.
RBI Assistant 2016 Selection procedure
The selection procedure of RBI Assistant 2016 comprises of two stages. Description of the same is given here.
- RBI Assistant 2016 Exam
- PI round
RBI Assistant 2016 Exam Dates
- Date of commencement of Online application process: June 2016
- Date of closure of online submission of applications: July 2016
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): August 2016
RBI Assistant 2016 Important Points
- The post is also open for the staff members and also staff members are exempted from the fee charges.
- The thumb impression of the candidate must be matched at the time of interview.
- Mobile phones, calculator or nay kind of equipment is not allowed in the examination hall.
- The candidate must have to reach on the reporting time otherwise, his entry will be banned.
RBI Assistant Official link:
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2016||CG TET 2016|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2016||HTET 2016|
|SSC CHSL 2016||HP TET 2016|
|SSC Constable GD 2016||KARTET 2016|
|SSC JE 2016||Kerala TET 2016|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2016||Maharashtra TET 2016|
|SSC MTS 2016||Tamil Nadu TET 2016|
|SSC Stenographer 2016||UP TET 2016|
|IBPS Clerk 2016||WB SET 2016|
|IBPS PO 2016||Punjab TET 2016|
|IBPS SO 2016||OTET 2016|
|IBPS RRB 2016||UPSC IAS 2016|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2016||UPSC CAPF 2016|
|RBI Assistant 2016||UPSC IFS 2016|
|SBI SO 2016||IES/ ISS 2016|
|SBI PO 2016||NDA 2016|
|SBI Clerk 2016||CDS 1 2016|
|SBI Associate Banks 2016||CDS 2 2016|
|CBSE NET 2016||Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist 2016|
|CSIR UGC NET 2016||SCRA 2016|