Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 medical exam is organized each year for the individuals who are seeking admission in postgraduate medical courses. The authority liable for organizing this exam is Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. This examination gives admission in pioneer government and private colleges of Rajasthan. Master of Surgery, Doctor of Medicine and other PG diploma courses are offered after Rajasthan PG medical examination. The exam is conducted on state level and all the individuals who are taking part in the exam should fulfill certain criteria. The selections are made on the basis of the merit and the rank that is achieved in the exam.
|Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Medical Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Pre PG Medical exam|
|Commonly known as||RUHS Pre PG|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Medical Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility to take part in Rajasthan PG Medical exam is totally on the basis of strict rules and regulations. If you fail in any of the standard then your application would be rejected at once. Following are some of the Rajasthan PG medical exam eligibility criteria that are important:
- You need to have taken a regular degree from a recognized University of the state in order to be eligible for the exam. You need to be a resident of Rajasthan state. If you are no a domicile of the state and you are residing for over 5years in the state then also you would be eligible to apply.
- Those of you applying for master of surgery should possess a MBBS degree. For the individuals applying for doctor of medicine should have a regular BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) degree. This is the qualification required to participate in the PG examination.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Medical Application Form
The process for getting Rajasthan Pre PG Medical exam application form is simple but the stage that comes next is the most crucial part of the application. You would have to follow all the instructions mentioned in the guidelines of the application brochure. Following are some points, which you need to keep in mind.
- Two parts are included in the exam application. In the first part, you would have to use the internet because this part of the form can be filled through online medium only. Id you send written or photocopies of the form then it would be rejected.
- The information regarding the application forms is available on the RUHS website and you can make use of it. If any problem occurs during the application process then the entire process is lapsed even if the process is in the last stage.
The selection is made based on the merit list that is drawn after the results. The shortlisted individuals are called for counseling and those of you who are selected in counseling are finalists who are allotted with the seat. The cut off marks of the individuals in this exam is decided according to the category. The general category require 50% marks to qualify Rajasthan Pre PG Medical exam. The SC/ST and OBC catrogry can qualify the exam with 40% marks. The authority is planning to organize this exam on difficult level and the selection would be made on rankings.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Medical Exam Pattern
Rajasthan Pre PG Medical exam pattern would be based on the MBBS level of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. All the subjects of MBBS would be covered in this examination. There would be two sections in the questionnaire and each section would contain 100 questions. The total number of marks would be 200. The questions would be based on multiple-choice pattern and you would have to tick the correct one out. All the topics of different subjects, which are studied in BDS, would be covered and this syllabus would be for Dental stream. All the chapters and syllabus would be made available online and you can find this material easily.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Medical Preparation tips
The Rajasthan Pre PG Medical exam preparation tips are necessary because the exam is held on higher levels. The questions quality is better than the undergraduate exams. You would have to prepare for the exam in a better way. Some of the tips that are helpful during this exam are as follows:
- The first and the foremost thing that is required by the individual is time. The exam would be of three hours and solving two hundred questions in three hours is a difficult task. For scoring better marks, you should choose the verbal portions.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Medical Exam Dates
|Rajasthan Pre PG Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Notification of Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Medical Examination||December, 2016|
|Availability of Online Application Form for filling by candidates||December, 2016|
|Last Date for filling online application, downloading printed Form and for depositing Application Fees in Bank during working hours||December, 2016|
|Last Date for submitting Hard Copy of completed Application Form with Enclosures to RUHS||December, 2016|
|Date of Online Rajasthan Pre PG 2017 Medical Examination||January, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.