Table of Content
Rajasthan Police recruitment 2016 – Rajasthan state was inaugurated on 31st March 1949, by Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel who was then Home minister of India. The origin of Rajasthan state was done by the consolidation of many glorious states but the Rajasthan state finally came into being in the year 1956. The Rajasthan police have its motto “sevarth katibaddhta” which means ‘committed to serve”. In January 1951 Rajasthan police was formed to maintain law and order in the state. The HQs of Rajasthan police are at Jaipur, the State capital. The Rajasthan police forces are very much enthusiastic and devoted to their works and very well controlled smugglers, Chambal dacoits, spies etc. The Rajasthan public service commission organizes the state level examination for all these posts and this exam is also known as Rajasthan administrative service examination. In next section, comes the recruitment procedure of different categories of Rajasthan police.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2016
There is good news for Rajasthan police, as huge number of job vacancies of ASI has been declared by Rajasthan police department. Through direct recruitment, 50% seats of ASI post would be filled. There is a bright opportunity for capable & energetic candidates to make their career affluent. Applicants can apply on official website.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2016 Eligibility criteria
- For men: Age limit for male candidate is 20 years to 25 years.
- For women: Age limit for male candidate is 20 years to 25 years.
- For men: Height required for male candidate is 168 centimeters.
- For women: Height required for male candidate is 157 centimeters.
- For men: 80 centimeters without expansion & 85 centimeters with expansion.
- For women: It is not applicable.
- The applicants should have a bachelor degree from well-recognized university.
Rajasthan Police Syllabus for SI examination:
- Historical & culture of Rajasthan, General awareness of geographical.
- General studies, Mathematics, mental ability & logical reasoning.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
It includes of 5 stages:
- Medical exam
- Written test
- Verification of documents & finally
- Physical standard test
- Personal Interview
Candidates who are eligible can apply for application forms both offline & online.