Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 – Rajasthan state was inaugurated on 31st March 1949, by Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel who was then Home minister of India. The origin of Rajasthan state was done by the consolidation of many glorious states but the Rajasthan state finally came into being in the year 1956. The Rajasthan police have its motto “sevarth katibaddhta” which means ‘committed to serve”. In January 1951 Rajasthan police was formed to maintain law and order in the state. The HQs of Rajasthan police are at Jaipur, the State capital. The Rajasthan police forces are very much enthusiastic and devoted to their works and very well controlled smugglers, Chambal dacoits, spies etc. The Rajasthan public service commission organizes the state level examination for all these posts and this exam is also known as Rajasthan administrative service examination. In next section, comes the recruitment procedure of different categories of Rajasthan police.
Rajasthan Police Home Guard recruitment 2016
At the border of Rajasthan, there are 4 battalions of home guards. The border home guards are responsible for security services & protect the border range from enemies. They work in several departments like high court of Rajasthan, mine, law & order duty, jail etc. It is a voluntary service to serve the nation at the time of crisis, security services etc.
Rajasthan Police Home Guard recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Age limit is between 18 years to 50 years and the old citizens of nation can also work voluntarily for 3 years to 5 years.
- Both team and individual training are provided.
- Applicants should be 10th/12th passed or graduation in any subject from documented university.
- Exams like physical tests, personal interview.
- The application forms are submitted offline.