Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 – Rajasthan state was inaugurated on 31st March 1949, by Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel who was then Home minister of India. The origin of Rajasthan state was done by the consolidation of many glorious states but the Rajasthan state finally came into being in the year 1956. The Rajasthan police have its motto “sevarth katibaddhta” which means ‘committed to serve”. In January 1951 Rajasthan police was formed to maintain law and order in the state. The HQs of Rajasthan police are at Jaipur, the State capital. The Rajasthan police forces are very much enthusiastic and devoted to their works and very well controlled smugglers, Chambal dacoits, spies etc. The Rajasthan public service commission organizes the state level examination for all these posts and this exam is also known as Rajasthan administrative service examination. In next section, comes the recruitment procedure of different categories of Rajasthan police.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Name of post: Constable (Rajasthan State Police)
There are 4 categories of posts of constables:
- Driver constables
- General duty
Rajasthan Police Online application forms are offered for applicants and they can fill it online and submit it. Photograph can be uploaded online and it’s very easy for young, energetic and dynamic applicants appearing for examinations. It is pen – paper examination which is divided into 2 parts:
- Medical & proficiency test
- Written examination
- Physical ability
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility criteria
This age limits are applicable for general constables and band:
- For men: Age limit for male candidate is 17 years to 22 years.
- For women: Age limit for male candidate is 17 years to 27 years.
This age limit is applicable for driver constables:
- For men: Age limit for male candidate is 17 years to 26 years.
- For women: Age limit for male candidate is 17 years to 30 years.
- For men: Minimum height required for male candidate is 168 centimeters.
- For women: Minimum height for female candidate is 152 centimeters.
- For Male: 81 centimeters unexpanded.
- For Female: 86 centimeters expanded.
- For female: 47.5 kg
- Applicants should have cleared class from well-recognized board/university.
- Aspirant should have cleared class 10th or secondary exam in science having mathematics & physics from documented board/university or must have equivalent examination degree for state police.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
The selection procedure is divided into 5 phases:
1st stage: Physical Ability Test
2nd stage: Written Examination
3rd stage: Verification of papers/documents
4th stage: Medical Examination
5th stage: Final & Last Stage Interview
Syllabus for Constable Written Exam:
- Candidates should have general awareness of geographical, historical and cultural information of Rajasthan.
- General knowledge
- After qualifying physical, written exam, medical & proficiency test then comes final round of personal interview.
The passing marks in examinations for different category are:
For GEN Category: aggregate 45%
For Female, Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe & OBC: 40%
For Local Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe: 35%
If 2 applicants are having same marks, then the applicant having older age would be preferred.