Punjab PG Medical 2017 Admission test is a competitive exam that is organized for admission in Post Graduate and Dental Degree programs. This test is conducted on state level and is organized by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
This test will allow you to take admission in government Medical and Dental colleges across Patiala and Amritsar. This program would allow you to enter in a three year based degree and two year based postgraduate program. Punjab PG Medical Admission has a certain number of seats and these seats are distributed accordingly. You need to be aware about this system and about various aspects of the exam.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to be a domicile of Punjab and need to possess a degree from a recognized University. You should have a certificate that states the tenure of services in the rural areas. This tenure must be above 3 years.
- Those of you who desire to apply for the exam can take the exam form from suitable sources. The form needs to be filled in your own handwriting if the mode of application is offline. A Demand Draft or Rs. 350/- needs to be attached with the form. The DD is to be drawn in favor of Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
- Those of you applying for the exam need to be aware about the documents that are to be attached with the form. Three passport photos attested by a Gazzeted officer need to be pasted. One on the form, the other on the admit card and the third one in the admission form. Copies of matric and higher secondary exam certificates also need to be enclosed with the form.
- All the terms and conditions are mentioned in the forms that are to be followed while filling up the form. Missing any, point would lead to the rejection of the application form. The completed form needs to be sent to the following address.
- Those of you who are serving, or have served in the medical services are eligible for 60% seat reservation. You have to produce the certificate duly signed by Civil Surgeon, Principal Medical/Dental Colleges/Medical Superintendents. This is to be attached along with the application form as well.
- Those of you who are allotted their seats after an interview. In the interview, all the details and documents given by you are crosschecked. If any mistake is found at the time of verification then you would be rejected.
- You should check all the eligibility and then fill up the form. This will save both time and money. The eligible individuals must concentrate on the core subjects, which are to be asked in the exam. This will improve the scoring of the individual in the exam and you would be able to achieve good rank.
|Punjab PG Medical 2017 Admission Summary|
|Exam Name||Punjab PG Medical Admission test|
|Commonly known as||Punjab PG|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Punjab PG Medical 2017 Eligibility criteria
Those of you applying for this exam should know about the eligibility criteria of the exam. Punjab PG Medical 2017 eligibility criteria is different and it requires extra attention otherwise the application would be rejected. Following are the points that state the requirements of the exam.
Punjab PG Medical 2017 Application Form
Punjab PG Medical 2017 application process is available in the brochures and the pamphlets. These can be secured from nearby institution and Universities. The information is available online as well. One can follow the below listed points for the application process.
P.G. Medical Entrance Test
Vice Chancellor’s office
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
Note- The envelope used in the application should be titled by ‘admission form for entrance test post-graduate medical/dental courses’. All the form must reach before the last date of application by 5.00 pm. No reasons would be furnished after the due date. For getting the admit cards you are advised to fill the correct address in the form.
The seats are allotted after the result of the test. The result combines the marks of phase 1 and 2. After the result, you need to send an application to Principal, Govt, Medical/Dental College, Amritsar. After this, you would be called for an interview. Other elements of seat distribution are as follows:
Punjab PG Medical 2017 Preparation tips
The exam conducted by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar contains multiple-choice questions. The Punjab PG Medical 2017 exam pattern is similar to the other competitive exam patterns. Punjab PG Medical 2017 preparation tips those are beneficial for you.
Punjab PG Medical 2017 Important Dates:
|Availability of Prospectus||January 2017|
|Last date of online registration||January 2017|
|Last date of online registration with late fee||February 2017|
|Last date of depositing fee||February 2017|
|Last date for submitting admission application form for NRI quota||February 2017|
|Availibility of Admit cards||February 2017|
|Examination Date||February 2017|
|Declaration of Result||February 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.