The PU CET 2017 Counselling will tentatively begin from July 2017. It is conducted by the Punjab University for those who have cleared PU Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017. The exact date for counselling will pe published here once the results are declared.
PU CET 2017 Counselling Schedule:-
- 1st round of Counselling – 1st week of July 2017
- Seat Allocation list for B.Pharma and B.Sc – 2nd week of July 2017
- Reporting at allotted institute for first round – 2nd week of July 2017
- 2nd round of counselling for B.Pharma and B.Sc. – 3rd week of July 2017
- Reporting to the allotted institute for admission (2nd round) – 3rd week of July 2017
- 3rd round of counselling – Last week of July 2017
- Reporting to the allotted institute for admission (3rd round) – Last week of July 2017
PU CET 2017 Counselling Procedure
- Visit the official site for the exact counselling dates.
- Fill up the entry form online.
- Pay the counselling fees either by an online or offline method.
- Choose your preference from the listed colleges.
- The seats will be allotted according to the merit list.
- They will get the provision admission letter online.
- The candidates need to visit the counselling centre on the given date and time.
- Failing so will lead to disqualification.
NOTE:- The counselling will start tentatively from July. The seats will be allocated online only, so the candidates are required to regularly check the website. The candidate’s seat allocation will be confirmed only after the Admission fee submission.
- The candidate should have passed the 12th class from a recognised Board or University.
- Age of candidates must complete 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- All candidates must be a citizenship of India.
- Blind, deaf and dumb candidates will not be allowed for admission.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class are also eligible to fill the application form but then have to submit their result at the time of counselling.
- Candidates who have applied application form under Scheduled Caste Category must submit their cast certificate which should be signed only by officers.
- Admission into B.Sc. (H.S.) they must have pass subject Botany + Zoology with 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC/ST/BC in 12th class and also have studied Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects.
- Candidates wanting admission in B.Pharma will get the admission as per 25% marks in 12th class and 75 % marks in PU CET UG 2017.