The examinations is planned to be held on 25 September for the recruitment of primary teacher pots in different centres of the state.
The admit cards for Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (Punjab TET) has been declared on the official website, www.tetpunjab.com and the students can now download them.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit on to the official website, www.tetpunjab.com
- Then, Click on the link ‘PSTET Admit Card 2016’
- Enter all the fulfilled informations like application number, gender
- Click on submit
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Save it and take a print out for further reference.
- Paper I would be for those candidates who intends to be a teacher for classes 1 to 5
- Paper II will be for those intending to be a teacher for classes 6 to 8.
The examinations will be held on September 25 for the recruitment of primary teacher posts on different centres of the state.
Steps to download the admit card:
All the students must possess a senior secondary (or its equivalent) certificate/ Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and should have passed or must be appearing in the final year of 2year diploma in Elementary Education/ four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). For details on educational qualification, please check the notification.
The paper will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs), with 4 alternatives out of which, one answer will be right. Each question will carry one mark and there would be no negative marking.
PSTET will have the following two papers:
Candidates those who wants to be a teacher for both the levels (classes 1 to 5 and classes 6 to 8), he/she would have to attempt both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
All those students who will clear the examinations successfully would then be hired for the respective posts.