PSEB 12th Result 2019- The Punjab School Education Board is soon going to produce the PSEB 12th Result 2019 for all the streams namely, Science, Arts and Commerce who are going to appear in the 12th board examinations conducted at the state level for all the students who are affiliated to the schools under the same board. Established in the year 1969, the Punjab Board has gained its momentum by conducting the 10th and 12th board examinations for all the students who are affiliated to the same and rely on the board officials for qualifying with commendable scores and ranks. Every year the 10th as well as the 12th board examinations get conducted in the month of March/April and the results for the same gets declared in the May month of the same year. The students need to keep a constant check on this specific website or the official board’s website that is, pseb.ac.in, respectively. The results are declared by the board and it gets its reach both in online and offline modes. The online results must be downloaded by the students from the official website of Punjab Board and then they receive the offline results from their respective schools, comprehensively. The results act as an assistance for all the students and this is because it decodes the career as well as designates seats to the students according to their capabilities and strength of scores that they attain.
PSEB 12th Result 2019: Essential Information
- Name of Board: Board of Secondary Education, Punjab State
- Name of Examination: Punjab Higher Secondary Or 12th/Twelfth Examinations 2019
- Examination Dates: February To March 2019 (Expected)
- Supply Examination Dates: In The Month Of May/June 2019
- Announcement/Declaration Date of PSEB 12th Result 2019: May 2019 (Expected)
- Category: PSEB 12th Result 2019
- Released Date of PSEB 12th Supply Result 2019: Expected In The Month Of July 2019 (Expected)
PSEB 12th Result 2019: Last Year Records for Student’s Reference
All the students who are waiting for their results (all the three streams) can refer to the following previous year records of results so that they can fetch an idea or take it as a reference until the accurate results are declared by the board authorities.
|Year||Total Students Appeared||Overall Passing %||Passing % Girls||Passing % Boys|
PSEB 12th Result 2019: Steps to Download
There are some sufficiently essential step by step procedures that the students of PSEB 12th board can carry out in order to download the results that appear from the board in the PDF format, comprehensively.
- All the students must make a visit to this website or the official online website of Punjab Board, that is pseb.ac.in, respectively to make the first step towards the results
- Search for the link that reads PSEB 12th Result 2019
- Click on the above link after you have confirmed that it is the same that you want to gain access to
- Fill all the required details like your name, enrollment number, address, and contact details and so on whatever asked
- Click on the submit button after evaluating the information entered by you above
- Download and save the result as soon as it gets displayed on the screen
PSEB 12th Result 2019: Things Included
The students of 12th standard appearing in the PSEB 12th 2019 will receive their results and all the information mentioned below is what will be available there.
- Name of the Student
- Hall Ticket Number of the Student
- Division Derived by the student
- Subject Code/Name of the Candidate/Student
- Grand Total of Best of Five Subjects Got by the student
- Subject Marks, Points, Grade, Flag Obtained by the student
- Result (Pass/Fail) Obtained by the student
PSEB 12th Result 2019: After Results
- After the students get their results online, they ought to download and save the same until they are acquainted to the offline result.
- The students need to collect their offline results from their respective schools after they have already got their online results downloaded.
- The students are also expected to collect their transfer certificate, character certificate, migration certificate as well as other important documents from their schools.
- The students can question the board officials if they come up with any kind of queries in their answer sheets in general, or scores of any subjects, in particular.
- The students must pay Rs. 100 for getting each subject evaluated and the board authorities are ought to response within 30 days of the complaints filed by any student.