With the approaching alert of the 10th and 12th board examinations, the students of the Central Board of Secondary Education are expected to assure the best scores with immense diligence and determination. Every consecutive year the competence of the students according to the expectations on the excelling scores and caliber increase and the board authorities yearn for the outstanding results with excellent scores in all the subjects. CBSE is an autonomous and regulatory body which makes an attempt to evaluate the highest results every year with the imparting of the highest quality education by affiliating the numerous private as well as public schools across the country. The thing that students are most worried about is their aim to score more that 90% in the 10th or 12th board examination and seek out for the most accurate strategies.
The article has some of the most accurate strategies of preparation that have been put forward by the subject experts as well as passed out toppers of the previous year.
- NCERT is an Ideal: NCERT books have been the most wanted as well as students friendly. The books published by the NCERT for all the possible subjects for class 10 and all the three streams of class 12 have the most comprehensive language with a proper syllabus coverage allotted by the board official authorities. The NCERT books must be referred to first and then the other reference books that are relevant and convenient on the part of the students.
- Time Maintenance: Time is not to be taken for granted by the board applicants. The students must spend the maximum of their time in the preparation of the subject matter that they find really tough. All the board students must make sure that they allocate proper time to each of the subject so that the curriculum gets accomplished very easily without any hassle.
- Solve Sample Papers: All the students who are appearing for the 10th and 12th board examinations must make sure that they solve a large number of sample question papers which are available both online as well as offline. The question papers are prepared by experts from the revised curriculum which not only speak out the marking structure of each long and short answer question included, but also make the students write each of the answer appropriately according to the marks designed.
- Maintain Margins & Good Handwriting: It is very important on the part of the students that they must maintain a good handwriting in the whole paper along with the word count as well as margins that make the answers look appropriate and tidy. Good handwriting and the way the students present the answer matters a lot in gathering scores in the board examinations. This is because if the handwriting is not clear then it becomes very difficult on the part of the evaluation authorities.
- Repeated Revision: Revision is done once the board students have accomplished all the tough as well as easy concepts sincerely. The students must start revising all the subjects and concepts from one month early for the board examinations so that they get clarified every concept. With more number of times the revision is done, the more will the students excel in the subject concerning the performance in the examination.
- Point wise Answers: All the short as well long answer questions must be written in point wise manner so that the students can gather marks by writing purely according to the marking scheme prescribed by the board officials, respectively.
All the above mentioned points are useful for the students who are appearing for the 10th and 12th board examinations. The article has been designed by keeping all the board applicants in mind and to make them score excellent in the board examinations.