PMET 2017 Counselling will begin from July 2017(tentatively). It is done to provide the admission to MBBS/BDS courses in Government & private college of Punjab. PMET 2017 result is expecting to be declared in the month of July 2017, only after which the qualifying students will be eligible and called for counselling. The counselling will be done based on the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam.The candidate has to pay the counselling fee in order to attend the counselling.
The seats will be allotted on the basis of the ranks and the choices of the colleges that the candidates fill.
If the seats remain vacant after the counselling, then the admission will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in 10+2 (qualifying exam).
PMET 2017 Counselling- Documents
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- PMET 2017 Admit card and score card
- Character Certificate obtained from the institution last studied.
- Category certificate for reserved category aspirants.
- Domicile certificate.
- Application Form with Challan.
PMET 2017 Counselling- Process
- After the result announcement, the rank list will be prepared on the basis of the marks candidate obtained in the entrance exam based on which the counselling will be scheduled.
- The students need to Download the Seat allotment letter from the official web portal of the authority.
- When the seat is allotted, the candidates need to report at their allotted institute with original certificates along with two sets of attested photocopies.
- If you do not report at the allotted institute on the specified given date then your allotment will be cancelled.
Eligibility- PMET 2017
- Candidate should be a resident of Punjab.
- He must be above the age of 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates should have qualified the 10+2 examination or other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually.
- They have to secure at least 50% marks (40% marks in case of the SC/BC category & 45% for Persons with Locomotor Disability of Lower Limbs) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.