PIM MAT stands for Podar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test. R.A. Podar Institute of Management conducts this exam. Candidates can take admission into Management courses in the Institute. The R.A. Podar Institute will organize PIM-MAT 2018 on June 07, 2018. The test is a gateway of admission into MBA and MBA (Service Management) and MBA Executive Course. Candidates can take admission into R.A. Podar Institute with these management courses. Below mentioned are the important details on PIM-MAT 2018. Candidates must go through all the details before applying.
Courses offered by the University and the other participating Institutions-
- MBA– Masters in Business Management
- PGDM- Post-graduation Diploma in Management
- MBA- Executive course.
MBA program with the following specializations are available-
- Human Resource
- Banking and Insurance
- Operations Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Service Management.
The authority will release application forms in online mode. Candidates can download their application forms. Application forms will be available on the official website of the authority. Candidates must fill their application form carefully. Falsely furnished forms will be rejected. Candidates must not leave any mandatory field empty. An incomplete form also gets rejected. Candidates can submit application form from May first week. Candidates have to be an application fee of Rs. 1510. Candidates must fill up the form accurately. Candidates should deposit their application fee wrong with their form. Candidates must posit their application fee at E-Mitra Kiosks/ CSC Centre. Candidates should mail their application form.
The Examination Authority will conduct the test in offline mode. Candidates should answer the question paper within two hours. Candidates should reach 45 minutes before the allotted time. The question paper will consist of a total number of 200 questions of MCQ pattern. The sections will include- Verbal Ability, Current Affairs, Data Interpretation, Business Mathematics and Logical reasoning.
PIM MAT 2018 – An Overview
Students can access the official website of the Reva University, http://rapim.ac.in/ for latest updates.
|Exam Name||Podar Institute of Management- Management Aptitude Test|
|Known as||PIM MAT|
|Exam level||State level|
|Conducted by||R.A. Podar Institute of Management, Rajasthan|
|Exam category||Post-graduation Exam|
PIM MAT 2018 Exam date-
The official notification has not been till date released for the examination schedule. The official website of R.A. Podar Institute of Management is http://rapim.ac.in/. The examination dates have been revised and is released by the University which is elaborated below-
|Application form availability for PIM MAT 2018||1st May 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||25th May 2018|
|Admit card downloading starts||2nd June 2018|
|Examination date of PIM MAT 2018||4th June 2018|
|Release date of preliminary answer key of PIM MAT exam 2018||14th June 2018|
|Release date of Final answer key of the exam||15th June 2018|
|Results date of PIM MAT 2018||24th June 2018|
|Group discussion and Personal interview rounds||27th June 2018|
|Declaration of final results after GDPI||1st July 2018|
|Beginning of counseling sessions||5th July 2018|
|Commencement of the classes/Beginning of session||19th July 2018|
PIM MAT Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria-
The Examination Authority lays certain eligibility criterions. Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criterions before applying. The applicants must complete their graduation. Candidates must be a graduate from any recognized University. Candidates appearing in the last year of the qualifying exam can also apply. In such case, candidates must produce the qualifying examination certificate. Any candidate feeling to produce their passing certificate at the time of admission will stand rejected.
Educational Qualification– Candidates applying for MBA and MBA Service Management must be a graduate. The candidate can possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Technology, Arts, Social Science, Science. The candidate can also possess graduation degree in Commerce, Medicine and Pharmaceuticals and Agriculture. The candidates must score minimum 50% aggregate marks. For SC/ ST Candidates the minimum requirement is 45%. For OBC and SBC candidates minimum required marks is 45%. Candidates appearing in their final year can also apply.
Candidates applying for Executive MBA must have a bachelor’s degree. Candidates can possess graduation degree in Science, Engineering, Technology, Arts. They can also possess a degree in Social Science, Commerce, Medicine and Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture, etc. General candidates must score at least 48% in the graduation level. SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC candidates must score at least 43% aggregate marks.
PIM MAT 2018- Application form
The application form is available online. It is available for the candidates to access and fill from 1st May 2018 from the official website of RAPIM.
- The candidates have to first register with the University by providing their details like Name, a valid e-mail Id, contact number, and a password has to be created for generating and account. The candidates will get a confirmation message in their e-mail and mobile number regarding the login Id and password.
- The candidates have to now enter their personal details, academic details, and contact details carefully with the application form. They have to give their full name, Gender, Nationality, category information, marks of 10th and 12th class along with marks scored in graduation degree exam.
- Now the candidates have to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature. Proper format and size should be followed. The size of the photograph and signature should be equal or less than 40 KB with resolution of 150 X 200 pixel.
- The application fee is Rs 1510 for all category candidates can be paid at E-Mitra Kiosks/E-Mitra portal or CSC Centers.
- The duly filled application forms have to send at the RAPIM official address and it should reach the office before 5PM of the last date of the registration date. Convener, PIM-MAT 2018
R A Podar Institute of Management
Near Gandhi Circle J.L.N Marg
The application fee of Rs 1510 is to be paid at E-Mitra Kiosks/E-Mitra portal or CSC Centers.
PIM MAT 2018 Exam pattern-
The pattern of the exam gives a way for proper understanding and preparing possible ways to qualify in the same. The PIM MAT exam 2018 will be conducted in online mode as Computer-based test.
|Total Time Given to Finish the Exam||2 hours|
|Language of Question Paper||English and Hindi|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct response
No negative marking
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||Verbal Ability, General Knowledge & Current affairs, Data interpretation, Business Mathematics, Logic|
|Locations and Exam Centres||Tentatively 50 cities in Country|
PIM MAT 2018 Admit card-
The authority will release admit cards of candidates in online mode. Candidates can collect the respective admit cards from the official website. Candidate should enter the application number in the given box. The candidates must download their admit cards. After downloading, the candidates must take a printout of the same. Candidates must carry their admit cards in the examination hall. Candidates without admit cards will not be entertained on the examination day.
- Candidates must visit the official website of RAPIM and search for the admit card link.
- Candidates have to now enter their application number or roll number, username and password and submit the options along with security code asked.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
The admit card details of the candidate as well as PIM MAT exam which are- full name of candidate, roll number, contact address, photograph, signature, details regarding gender, along with exam center address and pincode, exam timings, duration, date and sessions of morning and evening. The admit card also displays some important instructions for the candidates to read carefully regarding what all things to bring at exam hall and what not to bring and also things which are prohibited at the exam hall.
PIM MAT 2018 Syllabus-
Quantitative Aptitude- Number system, percentage, work, pipes and cisterns, discount, average, arithmetic progression, time and work, mensuration, geometry, algebra, installment payments, permutation and combinations, quadratic and linear equations, profit and loss, alligations and mixtures, time, speed and distance.
Date Interpretation and Logical Reasoning- Tables, logical reasoning, assumption-premise-conclusion, critical reasoning, column graphs, data interpretation, cause and effects, pie charts, visual reasoning, statement and conclusions, matrix arrangements, Venn diagrams, bar graphs, and data sufficiency.
Verbal Ability- Reading comprehension, English usage, syllogisms, English grammar, punctuation, incorrect words, contextual completion, analogies, para jumble, replace the missing words, antonyms and synonyms, and fill in the blanks.
General Knowledge- Current affairs, business affairs, world records, awards and prizes, entertainment, brand punchline, business personalities, science, politics, automobiles, and sports.
PIM MAT 2018 Results-
The PIM-MAT Examination Authority will announce the result in June 2018. Qualifying candidates should attend the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round. Candidates can take admission after qualifying GD and PI.
- Visit the official website and search for the results link “PIM MAT 2018 Results”.
- Enter the Application number/roll number, username and password. Click on proceed.
- The result page will be displayed with a merit-list which will display the names of only the selected candidates.
PIM MAT 2018 Counseling-
- The scores of the candidates will be considered obtained in PIM MAT exam 2018, and also the scores of MAT, CMAT and CAT is also considered and the candidates will get preference in the admission. A separate date of counseling will be released on the official website. The counseling sessions will begin in the month of July 2018.
- The candidates who have applied for MBA Regular and MBA in service management will only have to appear in the counseling process. The candidates who have applied for MBA-Executive program will not have to appear for counseling sessions.
- The candidates have to appear for Group Discussion round and Personal Interview rounds for having a successful seat allotted in RAPIM.
- The candidates will have to go a Document Verification process for which the candidates have to bring all their documents at the counseling center at the date and time given to them.
- The documents required are- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets, graduation degree mark sheets, transfer certificate, migration certificate, caste and category certificate, 3-4 passport sized photographs, admit card and result copy of PIM MAT 2018 and Id proofs, and Demand Draft of the fee payment (the amount will be mentioned on the counseling letter/information Brochure) which will be drawn in the favour of the Director, R A Podar Institute of Management, Jaipur, payable at Jaipur.