The PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 will be conducted in August/September 2017.
This Entrance Test is conducted by The Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University. Only after the UG, PG programs were successful, This MBA program was introduced.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Go to the official website
- Fill in your details – Name, Gender, Age, etc.
- Pay the registration fees.
- You will get a registration ID on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Using this ID, login and fill the Application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and
- Upload your scanned Signature.
- Submit the application form after filling it completely.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Passed Bachelors Degree Examination from any recognized University/Board.
- Minimum three years duration (Graduation).
- 50% marks in the qualifying examination for General category students.
- 45% marks in the qualifying examination for SC/ST/BC category.
- PGRRCDE MBA Entrance Test 2017 is a written test.
- There will be 100 multiple choice type questions divided into 3 different sections in the paper.
- Time duration is 90 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Answers need to be marked in the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet.
- Use of Ball Point Pen only (Blue/ Black) is allowed for marking the OMR sheet.
- The Admit Card will be issued 10 before the exam is conducted.
- The students have to carry their Admit Cards when they go for the exam.
- Without the Admit Card, no student will be allowed to appear for the test.
PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 Process
PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 Application Form Fees
The Registration fees for the PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 is Rs. 500. This fees can be paid by:-
PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 Eligibility Criteria
PGRRCDE MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2017 Exam Pattern
The 3 sections are divided as:-
|Analytical Ability||35 marks|
|Mathematical Ability||40 marks|
|Communication Ability||25 marks|
|Total marks||100 marks|
Note: If the student selects more than 1 answer in 1 question then his answer will be ignored and marked wrong.