The PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2017 is out. Interested candidates can apply for it on or before 5th July 2017. The Candidates are supposed to take a print out of the filled online application form and attach their applications along with necessary documents through the employer. The online application form will be treated as an advance copy.
About PGIMER B.Sc
The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is going to organise an entrance test for those people who wish to build their future in the nursing field. Students have to seek admission in B.sc nursing by following the guidelines. Students who want to appear in this test need to fill the admission form. The PGI Chandigarh B.Sc Nursing Admission Form 2017 is available online since May 2017.
Steps to fill in PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2017
- Go to the official website of PGIMER & search the link for B.Sc Nursing
- Visit the link section in order to see the examination form.
- Select the exam name and enter their personal information and other details.
- After filling the form, submit it.
- Take print of the form for future use.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2017 Fees
- For General/OBC/OPH: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST: Rs 800/-
Courses Offered by PGIMER
- B.Sc Nursing programme – 4 Years
- B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) – 2 years
Eligibility For PGIMER B.Sc Nursing
- For B.Sc. Nursing:
Qualification: The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with aggregate 50% marks from a recognised Board or Institute.
- For B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic):
Qualification: The candidate should have passed 12th class from PCB & English with aggregate 50% marks from a recognised Board or institution and should be registered as a Nurse or Midwife with respective State Nursing Council approved by Indian Nursing Council.
Age Limit: The minimum age is 17 years that the candidate has to be on or before the 31st December 2017. Maximum age limit is 25 years.