PGIMER 2018 Application Form for January session will be available from the 3rd week of September 2017. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Entrance Exam is an entrance test which is conducted every year.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Entrance Exam is a University level exam which grants aspiring applicant’s admission in diverse medical universities and institutions which provide M.B.B.S and B.D.S courses in private and government colleges and universities as well.
PGIMER 2018 Exam Summary
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Test
Commonly Known as
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Students can avail the PGIMER 2018 prospectus and application form from the website.
- Students can fill the application form through online mode.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format. The size of the images should not exceed than 50KB.
- Students are required to keep safe the application number and Password for future use.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form for further references
- Students can pay the fee through SBI Bank Challan.
- The application fee for General category is Rs. 1000/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD category, the application fee is Rs. 800/-.
- PWD candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
- Programme details: Courses applied for and subjects
- Personal details: Candidate’s name, father and mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, gender, nationality
- Category details: Category, relaxation/reservation as SC/ST/OPH
- Correspondence address – address, city, state, pin code
- Permanent address – click ‘yes’ if the permanent address is same as correspondence address, or enter the required details
- Qualifying exam
- Qualifying subjects
- Admission month and year
- Passing month and year
- Maximum marks
- Marks Obtained
- Institute passed from
- Institution recognised by MCI/DCI/INC
- Date/expected date of completion of 12-month internship
- Medical Registration
- Medical registration number
- Date of medical registration
- Already done/going PG degree
- Presently in government service or not
- Through bank challan deposited at any branch of State Bank of India and pay the fee in ‘Power Jyoti’ PUL current account of PGIMER.
- Students who have SBI account can also pay through I-collect service of SBI. The SBI i-collect service account number is 32222954695.
PGIMER 2018 Application Form Important Dates
We are providing the tentative exam schedule of PGIMER 2018 for various courses:
For DM/M.Ch/MHA/PhD/House Job/M.Sc/M.Sc (MLT):
|Online application starts||3rd week of September 2017|
|Last date of application form||3rd week of October 2017|
|Last date to deposit the fee||Last week of October 2017|
|Admit card released||One week before the exam|
|House Job/M.Sc/M.Sc (MLT) exam date||Last week of November 2017|
|PhD exam date||1st week of December 2017|
|DM/M.Ch/MHA exam date||3rd week of December 2017|
|Online registration starts||4th week of September 2017|
|Last date of registration||3rd week of October 2017|
|Last date to deposit the fee||3rd week of October 2017|
|Admit card published||Before one week of the exam|
|MD/MS exam date||3rd week of November 2017|
|Result Published||Last week of November 2017|
|1st counselling||3rd week of December 2017|
|2nd counselling||2nd week of January 2018|
|3rd counselling||3rd week of December 2018|
|4th counselling||Last week of January 2018|
PGIMER 2018 Application Procedure:
To apply for this course, applicants can do so by visiting the PGIMER 2018 official website and filling the form. All this process takes place online. Applicants must make sure that the complete form reaches the necessary authorities on or before the due date, or else the form will not be accepted on any condition.
PGIMER 2018 Application Fee
How to Apply PGIMER 2018 Application Form
We have provided the procedure to fill application form of PGIMER 2018
Step 1 – Registration for PGIMER application form 2018
In order to begin PGIMER registration, an applicant has to register using the link provided in the article. In this stage, candidates must enter their course, personal and category details.
Step 2 – Issuance of login ID and password for PGIMER online registration
After successful registration students will be directed to the home page. The login ID and password will be displayed on the screen which must be noted by students for future use. It will be sent to the registered email ID. Aspirants can fill PGIMER application form 2018 by clicking on ‘continue’ button.
Step 3 – Filling contact information in PGIMER 2018 application form
In the next step, candidates have to fill following contact details for communication purpose.
Step 4 – Qualifying examination details in PGIMER application form
Applicants have to enter their following academic information such as:
Click on ‘next’ after submitting the details to proceed further.
Step 5 – Information to be filled in PGIMER application form 2018
The following information must be filled in the application form.
Click on ‘next’ after verifying the details.
Step 6 – Uploading of documents in PGIMER application form 2018
Candidates have to upload their scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, internship certificate and category certificate in PGIMER 2018 application form as per the specifications mentioned below.
|S. No.||Upload Documents||Specifications|
|1.||Photograph||Size: Maximum 100 KBFormat: JPG|
|2.||Signature||Size: Maximum 100 KBFormat: JPG|
|3.||Internship certificate||Size: 1MBFormat: PDF|
|4.||Category certificate||Size: 1MBFormat: PDF|
Step 7 – Printout of PGIMER 2018 Application Form
Once the documents are uploaded successfully, candidates will be directed to ‘Declaration’ paragraph, which states that all the information provided in PGIMER application form is correct. The application form will be submitted after clicking on ‘I accept.’ Candidates must take a printout of application form after verifying the details.
Step 8 – Payment of PGIMER application fee 2018
After taking the print out of application form, candidates belonging to general and OBC categories have to pay Rs. 1000 as registration fee and SC and ST candidates have to pay Rs. 800. There are two ways to pay application fee
Note: Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh in the Power Jyoti account number 32211613319 should mention if paid through the challan.
PGIMER 2018 Application Form Required Documents
Candidates have to keep following documents ready before filling the application form.
- Email ID
- MBBS details
- MCI/SMC registration certificate
- Internship certificate
- Internship certificate
- Category certificate
- SBI bank details for payment
Important Things to remember
- Candidates must log in and enter the details of the payment made.
- In the case of fees paid through i-collect service, one should mention INB reference number. Fee once deposited is not refundable.
- Candidates have to write their name, address, contact number and course name in which he/she is applying on the back of the Challan page.
- Insufficient fee or deposit of fee in a bank other than State Bank of India will make the candidates ineligible to appear for the examination.