PESSAT 2017 Exam Notification has been out for the year 2017 and exam will be conducted soon. The PES Statistical Aptitude Test is the entrance exam conducted by the PES University for the admission in various Post Graduate and Under Graduate courses provided by the university. The Registration and Application Form filling will be started when the application form will be available.
The score of this aptitude test will be valid for all the courses provided by the University either in any of the field i.e. Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine and Science. Check the important information regarding the exam schedule, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and result in the below section.
PESSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The University has given some set of terms and conditions for the individuals in order to select the right candidates and provide them the quality education. You need to check and follow the PESSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the final exam. The details of the eligibility criteria are available in the below section:
- You need to be between 17 to 25 years of age till the month December of the year of the examination.
- The Minimum Percentile of marks for the General Category is 60% for the 12th examination and minimum percentile for the SC/ST and other special category individuals is 15% for the 12th
- In order to take admissions in the B. Tech, you need to have physics, chemistry and mathematics as the mandatory subjects in the secondary examination.
- If you are currently appearing in the 12th examination then also you would be considered eligible to appear in the University.
PESSAT 2017 Application Form
The PESSAT 2017 Application Form would be available from the 1st week of the month of April, 2017 as per the notification. The Application form is available in the Online Mode only on the official website of the university. You need to follow the below steps in order to fill the Online application form:
- The Online Application Form would be available on the Official website of the University i.e. pes.edu and the link will also be available here.
- Before filling the application form, you need to do the Online Registration on the Registration link provided on the official website.
- While doing the Online Registration, you would have to fill the required details like personal and academic details into the registration form.
- After the successful registration, the application form will be available and you would have to fill it completely and upload the scanned photograph and the signature as per the prescribed format.
- After filling the application form, you would have to select the payment option as the Payment can be done in Online as well as Offline format.
- When the payment will be done, the application form filling process will be completed successfully.
PESSAT 2017 Application Fee
The payment of the application form fee will be done via Online as well as Offline mode. In the Online mode, the application fee will be submitted via Credit/Debit card or Net Banking and in Offline mode; the application form fee will be submitted via challan receipt. You would have to submit the Rs. 975 as the application fee of the upcoming aptitude test.
PESSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
The updated exam pattern of the aptitude test is available here that is officially declared by the university. The PESSAT 2017 Exam Pattern helps the candidates to understand the structure of the exam and marking of the exam. You need to follow the exam pattern in order to successfully crack the examination. Check the detailed exam pattern in below section:
- There will be No Negative Marking in the examination.
- The exam will consist of the 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
- The Mathematics and Physics section will consist of 60 questions, Chemistry will consist of 40 questions and English will consist of 20 questions.
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- The exam will be conducted in the online mode only and it will consist of Multiple Objective type questions.
PESSAT 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be available from the last week of the month April, 2017 for the B. Tech courses and for the courses other than B. Tech it will be available from the January, 2017.
- It will be available on the Official website of the University in the Online mode only and the link to download the admit card will also be hosted here.
- For downloading the admit card, you need to visit the official website of the university and you need to fill their Registration Number and Name for the downloading it.
- The admit Card will be displayed on the screen and you need to take a printout of it and carry it along with you during the examination.
- No one would be permitted for the exam without having the admit card.
The Important Dates of the exam are available as per the notification. You should check the important dates in order to be aware of the schedule of the exam. The important dates and exam schedule of the upcoming examination is available in the below table:
PESSAT 2017 Exam Dates
Note: All the Important Dates and Exam schedule provided here are according to the updates available as per the Notification provided by the University
PESSAT 2017 Result
- The result will be declared by the University after one week of the commencement of the examination.
- You would be able to check the result on the official website in the Online Mode only when it will be available.
- The result will be available with the sectional score as well as the total score of the candidates in the examination.
- You are advised to keep a hard copy of the result for the future references.
PESSAT 2017 Counseling
- The counseling process will be conducted only for those who will qualify the examination.
- If you are placed in the Merit List declared by the University will be called for the counseling process.
- The first round of counseling will be held in June, 2017 and second round of the counseling will be held in July, 2017.
- You would have to be present at the counseling venue provided by the university along with all the required documents and passport sized photographs.
Note: All the updates are available here. Keep in touch for further updates and more information.
Other UG University Level Engineering Entrance Exams 2017
|BSAUEEE 2017||LNMIIT 2017|
|BVP CET 2017||LPU NEST 2017|
|CIPET JEE 2017||NSIT 2017|
|CUSAT CAT 2017||PDPU 2017|
|GEEE 2017||PESSAT 2017|
|IPU CET 2017||RGIPT 2017|
|JMI EEE 2017||SAAT 2017|
|Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE) 2017||SRMJEEE 2017|
|KIITEE 2017||TMISAT 2017|
|KLU EEE 2017||UPESEAT 2017|
|KRLMPCA CET 2017||Thapar B.Tech Admission 2017|