PESSAT MBA 2019 – PESSAT, an acronym for PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is university level examination conducted every year by the conducting body PES University for the candidates willing to seek admission in postgraduate management program like MBA in PES University, Bangalore. However, candidates to get into the university have to complete all the procedures before appearing in the entrance test such as filling of the application form, procedure to download the admit card etc. Therefore, candidates intended to pursue above-mentioned program must read the article thoroughly to go for each event on a priority basis in order to not miss any important event that can lead to the rejection for appearing in the PESSAT MBA 2019 exam. Thus, lastly, the aspiring candidates to fetch information regarding the registration process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates, admit card and other such details related to it must read the article minutely
PESSAT MBA 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for the events of PESSAT MBA 2019 have been released as per the release of the notification by the conducting body i.e. PES University, Bangalore. Therefore, candidates to go for each event related to PESSAT MBA 2019 must follow the below-given dates and for not missing any event, try to go for the entire important event as per your first concern. Now, let’s have a look at the updated dates as follow:
For MBA Program
|Online PESSAT MBA 2019 Registration Starts||11th October 2018|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Last date to apply||1st July 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Slot Booking Starts||5th January 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Date of Exam||10th January to 31st July 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Result Declaration||Three days after the exam|
PESSAT MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The University has given some set of terms and conditions for the individuals in order to select the right candidates and provide them with the quality education. You need to check and follow the PESSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the final exam. The details of the eligibility criteria are available in the below section:
- Candidates to pursue MBA from PES University must have completed their graduation from any of the recognized university.
- Final year’s candidates can also apply for the PESSAT MBA 2019 exam.
- Candidates should have obtained 60% of minimum qualifying marks in their graduation to apply for PESSAT MBA 2019 exam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the CAT, GMAT, MAT, CMAT, GRE, PGCET etc, can apply with their valid score.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Registration
Candidates to fill the PESSAT MBA 2019 application form have to register themselves first by visiting the official website. Therefore, let’s check out the following steps to know the procedure for registration:
- Visit the official website of PES university.
- Click on the link for PESSAT MBA 2019 registration
- Enter the basic details such as name, date of birth, valid mobile number, and email id in the registration form
- Check all the entered details twice and then submit it to proceed to receive the login credential on the registered mail id.
Click Here for PESSAT MBA 2019 Registration (Started Now)
PESSAT MBA 2019 Application Form
The application form for PESSAT MBA 2019 has been released from 11th October 2019 for the candidates longing to pursue postgraduate management program such as MBA. However, the application form will be available in online mode only on the official website of the university. Now, the candidates after completion of the registration process can fill the application form by following the steps given below:
- Make a visit to the official website of the University i.e. pes.edu
- Click on the link to fill the PESSAT MBA 2019 application form.
- Enter the login credentials and fill all the details asked therein.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature too
- Lastly, pay the PESSAT MBA 2019 application fee and take the print out of the confirmation page for the further usage.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Application Fee
The payment of the application form fee can be done via Online as well as Offline mode. For online mode, candidates can make the payment of Rs. 1050 through credit card/debit card or net banking whereas, for offline mode, the payment can be done through demand draft (DD) or through E-Challan of Rs. 1050/- as the application fee for the successful submission of the application in order to appear in the PESSAT MBA 2019 exam.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
The updated exam pattern of the aptitude test is available here that is officially declared by the university. The PESSAT Exam Pattern helps the candidates to understand the structure of the exam and marking of the exam. You need to follow the exam pattern in order to successfully crack the examination. Check the detailed exam pattern in below section:
- Mode – PESSAT MBA 2019 will be conducted in online mode.
- Medium – test paper will contain questions in the English Language.
- Sections – the questions will be asked from 4 sections that are General Awareness, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, English Comprehension or Verbal Ability, and Quantitative Reasoning.
- Question-type – only objective type questions will be asked in the entrance test of PESSAT MBA 2019.
- Time Duration – candidates will be given 120 minutes to complete their exam.
- Number of Questions – the total number of 120 questions will be asked to the candidates.
- Marking scheme – for correct answers, candidates will be awarded marks and that for attempting incorrect answer, there will no mark deduction.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||40|
|English Comprehension/Verbal Ability||30|
PESSAT MBA 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for PESSAT MBA 2019 will be made available just after the completion of the slot booking process. Candidates have to download the admit card for PESSAT MBA 2019 through online mode as will not be sent to the candidates under any circumstances. Now, it is mandatory for the candidates to look at the steps that are mentioned below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of PES University.
- Click on the link to download the admit card for the year 2019.
- A new page will open with a dialogue box asking for the login credentials.
- Enter the registration id and email id in the dialogue box and click on the submit button,
- Now, the admit card of the candidates will appear on the screen.
- Lastly, download it and take the print out for the further usage.
Details mentioned on the PESSAT MBA 2019 admit card
After downloading the admit card, candidates will find the details that mentioned below in the bullet form. However, it is noteworthy for the candidates to cross-check all the details mentioned on the PESSAT MBA 2019 admit card and further if any information seems missing on it, consult the examination conducting authority and get it corrected before the commencement of the exam. Further, looks at the details as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number or Application number
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and time
- Venue of the exam
- Contact information of the candidates
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Result
The PESSAT MBA 2019 result will be declared by the conducting body i.e. PES university after the 3 days of the conduction of the exam in online mode. Therefore, candidates to participate in the counselling process must download the result by visiting the official website of PES University;
- Visit the Official website
- Click on the link to download the PESSAT MBA 2019 result
- Select the exam date from the dropdown list
- Enter the login credentials i.e. id and password
- The result will appear on the screen. Download it and take the hard copy of it.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of result, the selected candidates will be called to seek admission in PES University for the postgraduate management program. Therefore, while going for the PESSAT MBA counselling process, candidates have to carry the significant documents that are mentioned below:
- Mark sheets of 10th (matriculation) and 12th (intermediate)
- Photocopy of graduation mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Admit card of PESSAT MBA 2019
- Scorecard or result of PESSAT MBA 2019
- Caste Certificate for those belonging to the reserved category
- Passport size recent photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Photo ID
- Admission Fee via challan/cash/DD
At last, candidates are recommended to scrutinize all the information provided here for the convenience of the candidates. Further, to clarify any doubt or to know more information, one can leave their query in the comment section below-cited.