PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking (B.Tech) will be available for the candidates from 21st April 2018. The PES Statistical Aptitude Test (PESSAT) is the entrance exam conducted by the PES University for the admission to various Post Graduate and Under Graduate courses provided by the university.Here in this article, you will find all the required detailed information on PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking (B.Tech). The PESSAT slot booking 2018 will start from 21st April 2018. The result for PESSAT 2018 is expected to be released by May 2018 for B.Tech courses, and for other courses it is expected to be released in the month of July 2018.
PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking (B.Tech)
PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking for B.Tech will be available for the candidates from 21st April 2018. It will be available only for those who have successfully completed and submitted the online application form before the due date. On basis of online registration, slot booking will generate for the candidates. As Slot booking is an important part and plays a vital role for candidates appearing for PESSAT examination, candidates who have registered for B.Tech should reserve their Test Date & Test Time.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Click on the above link
- Enter the Registration Number and Email ID
- Click on ‘Continue’ and book your slots
- Book slots and then admit card will be generated
- The PESSAT 2018 Admit Card with all the details will be displayed on screen
- Take print out of the PESSAT 2018 admit card (more than 1) for further use
- The Admit Card will be available from the 21st April 2018 for the B. Tech courses.
- It will be available on the Official website of the University in the Online mode only and the link to download the admit card will also be hosted here.
- For downloading the admit card, you need to visit the official website of the university and you need to fill their Registration Number and Name for the downloading it.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen and you need to take a printout of it and carry it along with you during the examination.
- No one would be permitted for the exam without having the admit card.
PESSAT 2018 slot booking is done on the first-come-first-serve basis. Candidates are requested to fill the personal details and follow all the required steps to reserve their test date & test time as instructed. Candidates should carefully follow all the steps to reserve test date and test time, as changes in any of them will not be allowed. After reserving the test date & test time, the admit card will the detailed instructions will be available for the candidates to download/print and use it for further uses. Direct link for PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking will be provided by us here in this article.
PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking (B.Tech) Important Dates
|Slot Booking starts||21st April 2018|
|PESSAT 2018||May 2018|
|PESSAT 2018 Results||4th week of May 2018|
How to Do PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking
After the application process is completed, Slot booking has been started for the candidates who will submit their application form on or before the due date. Direct link for PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking is also posted here.
PESSAT 2018 Admit Card
Guideline for PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking
- Candidates who have successfully filled up the Application Form of PESSAT 2018 can book their slots
- Slot booking will be completely online and it will on the first-come-first-serve basis
- Candidates must reserve their entrance examination date and time during the slot booking process
- Candidates must be very careful while booking their slots as they will not be allowed to change/alter the booked slots. No requests will be accepted.
- The admit card will be issued after the candidate have successfully booked their slots
Examination Centres of PESSAT 2018
Jammu & Kashmir
We hope that all the information is given on this page about PESSAT 2018 Admit Card and Slot Booking will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as information regarding other more Institutional and UPS examinations.
Best of luck!