PESSAT MBA 2019 Result – Scholastic Aptitude Test is administered by Peoples Education Society or PES University, Bangalore and the aptitude test will be conducted for the admission of various UG and PG courses by PES University. The PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) is a university-level examination conducted by PES University. PESSAT MBA 2019 result will be declared after the entrance exam is held in an online mode and can be viewed from the official website. The result of PESSAT will consist of scores and rank which can be downloaded from the official website by entering the registration number and date of birth. After the declaration of the result, the cutoff and the list of the shortlisted candidates will be announced by the university. Then the shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the counselling session. Here we have given details about PESSAT MBA 2019 Result along with the steps to download the PESSAT result, PESSAT cutoff and documents to carried at the time of counselling and much more.
Detailed information about PESSAT MBA 2019 Score Card
All the candidates who will appear in PESSAT MBA 2019 examination can check their result from the official web page of PESSAT (web page of PES University). PESSAT MBA 2019 results will be displayed for all the candidates who have appeared in PES Scholastic Aptitude Test.
After checking the results of PESSAT MBA 2019 at the official web page, candidates can download their PESSAT MBA 2019 rank card. Therefore, to download the result the candidates need to enter their credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth. Further, the candidates who will qualify PESSAT MBA 2019 exam and meet the criteria set up by the university will be called up for the Counselling process.
The result will be displayed along with the rank card and will carry the following details such as
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks scored in the exam
- Rank of the candidates
- Photograph and signature
PESSAT MBA 2019 Result – Important Dates
The candidates who are willing to appear for the exam in the year 2019 must know the important dates related to the exam so that you do not miss out any events. The important dates pertaining to the PESSAT MBA 2019 are furnished in the table given below for the candidate’s reference so that they can start their preparation accordingly.
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Registration Starts||11th October 2018|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Last date to apply||1st July 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Slot Booking Starts||5th January 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Exam||10th January – 31st July 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Result Declaration||Three days after the exam|
There will be a scholarship available for all candidates who secure admission at PES University by merit basis. If the respected candidate is on top 20 at the university for a particular academic year, then the same candidate will be eligible for a tuition fee waiver of 25% in the next academic year.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Result – Procedure to Check Result
For the ease of the candidates, we have provided the procedure to check the results of PESSAT MBA 2019 . Candidates can easily check their PESSAT MBA 2018 Scorecard by following this method.
- First, visit the official web page of PESSAT MBA 2019
- Click on the link for PESSAT MBA 2019 Results.
- Login by using the credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now you can see your PESSAT MBA 2019 Result on your computer screen.
- The candidates must download it and take the print out of it. Also keep the result safe till the admission procedure is over.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Cutoff
PESSAT cutoff is announced by the university once the result is declared. The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks a candidate needs to score to get admission in various management courses offered by the university. The cutoff release may vary institute to institute and will depends on various factors such as the difficulty level of the exam, number of seats available and the number of candidates appearing for the exam.Once the cutoff is announced the list of the shortlisted candidates will also be released and the candidates those who meet the cutoff criteria will be called to attend the counselling round.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Counselling
The counselling session will begin after the declaration of the result andcutoff by the university. The candidates who will qualify the PESSAT MBA 2019 and meet the criteria will be called up for the counselling session. The counselling process will be held in two rounds.
Therefore, the selected candidates for counselling must go through an interview round and test round on the same day of examination. Candidates will be selected for counselling only on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and GD as well as PI round.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Counselling Process
- Candidates can choose their decision on seat acquirement based on the following options.
- If candidates need to get seat selected, then they must be ready with completed process of registration.
- Candidates need to submit DDs while selecting the seats.
- Candidates must report within the given reporting time by following any of the following options.
- Option A: Candidate will take the seat, submit DDs, all originals and complete the admission process.
- Option B: Candidate will take the seat; submit DDs, attested copies of all originals with the understanding that the last date to submit the originals which the seat will be forfeited. This will be the provisional admission given to the student.
- Option C: Reject the seat as the desired seat is not available or for any other reasons.
- Option D: Reject the seat & choose to attend the second round of counselling.
This counselling process will take at least 3 to 4 hours to complete. All the candidates are advised to be patient and to get completed the process on the same day itself.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Counselling –Things to Remember
There are some most important things that each of the candidates must remember about PESSAT MBA 2019 Counselling. Let’s go through those important points that are mentioned below.
- The selected candidates must be present physically at the prescribed place within the given date and time.
- The candidates must register themselves online to attend the counselling by logging in to the official web page.
- Candidates must provide their 12thor equivalent marks before reporting for counselling.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of ranks scored and availability of seats.
- To accept the seat officially, each candidate must submit DDs and photocopies of other required documents.
- Candidates need to submit their original documents later.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Counselling – Documents Required
While attending the Counselling the candidates must carry the required documents which are mentioned below along with the original documents as well as the photocopies of the documents
- Admission fee along with the copy of challan/ DD/ or paid through cash.
- PESSAT MBA 2019 Counselling call letter
- PESSAT MBA 2019 Hall Ticket and Rank card.
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th
- Graduation marksheet
- Residence proof
- Photo copy
- Transfer Certificate (If applicable).
- Migration Certificate (If applicable).
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable)
- Passport and Stamp Size Photos (each six copies).
Solve your queries related to PESSAT MBA 2019 Result by leaving your comment in the below given comment box.