PESSAT MBA 2019 Important Dates have been released by the conducting body i.e. PES University for the candidates longing to seek admission for pursuing MBA program from the same university. Now, according to the dates released, the application form has been released from 11th October 2019 through online mode and the last date for the submission of the application form is until 1st July 2019. However, the entrance test of PESSAT MBA 2019 will be conducted from 10th January to 31st July 2019. Therefore, candidates ought to book the slots as per their on 5th January for appearing in the entrance test of PESSAT MBA for the year 2019. Furthermore, the result for the same will be declared post three days after the completion of the exam and lastly, candidates have to go for the counselling process. Hence, to go for each event on a priority basis and for not missing any important events, candidates should follow the table that is mentioned below and read the article minutely.
PESSAT 2018 Exam Dates (Announced)
The important Dates for PESSAT MBA 2019 have been released by the conducting body i.e. PES University with the release of notification. Therefore, the candidates to remain updated and to go for each event on time i.e. on a priority basis must follow the below-given dates:
Important Dates for MBA Program
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Registration Starts||11th October 2018|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Last date to apply||1st July 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Slot Booking Starts||5th January 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Exam||10th January – 31st July 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Result Declaration||Three days after the exam|
Highlights of PESSAT MBA 2019 Important Dates
Important Dates for PESSAT MBA 2019 Registration
The registration process for PESSAT MBA 2019 has been commenced from 11th October 2018 and will continue until 1st July 2019 through online mode. Therefore, all the aspiring candidates are supposed to complete the registration process as their first concern in order to avoid last minute rush. Now, the candidates to apply for the PESSAT MBA 2019 must read the below-given steps and follow it accordingly:
Procedure for PESSAT MBA 2019 Registration
- Applicants ought to visit the official website of PES University.
- Click on the “new user” option for the registering yourself
- Fill up the details asked for such as name, birth date, valid mobile number, and also an email id and tap the “submit” button.
- After completion of the registration process, the login credentials will be sent to the registered email id of the candidates to use it for filling up the application form.
Procedure for filling PESSAT MBA 2019 Application Form
- Go to the official website of PES University
- Click on the link to fill PESSAT MBA 2019 Application form
- A dialog box will open; enter the personal, academic and other required details.
- Upload the scanned and recent photograph as well as signature in the prescribed format.
- Also, make the payment of application form of Rs. 1050/- through online mode (credit card/debit card) or offline mode (Demand Draft/cash deposit)
- Lastly, check all the entered details twice and go for final submission of the application form.
- Most importantly, candidates must not forget to take the print out of the confirmation page.
Important Dates for Downloading PESSAT MBA 2019 Admit Card
PES University, the conducting body of PESSAT MBA 2019 will release the PESSAT MBA 2019 admit card for the candidates to appear in the entrance test of PESSAT MBA 2019 as no any candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card. Hence, candidates must download the PESSAT 2019 admit card before the commencement of the exam. Now, let’s go through the below-mentioned steps to download the same through online mode as it will not be sent to any candidate via post.
- Make a visit to the website of PES University
- Enter the login credentials received after completing the registration process
- The PESSAT MBA 2019 admit card will display on the screen
- Check all the information mentioned on it and take the hard copy for the further reference.
Note*- it is noteworthy for the candidates to check all the mentioned details on the admit card. In case any candidate finds inappropriate, get it rectified by consulting the examination conducting authority before the commencement of PESSAT exam for the year 2019.
Important Dates for PESSAT MBA 2019 Exam
PESSAT MBA 2019, an elision for PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is a common entrance test which is conducted every year by the administration body i.e. PES University, Bangalore for the candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management program like MBA. The entrance test of PESSAT MBA 2019 will begin from 10th January 2019 and will continue until 31st July 2019 in online mode in various cities across the country. However, the candidates will have to solve 120 multiple-choice questions in the time duration of 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours. Moreover, the questions that will be asked in the PESSAT MBA 2019 entrance test will be from the quantitative reasoning, English comprehension/verbal ability, general awareness, and analytical and logical reasoning and most importantly, there is no negative marking for attempting the wrong answer. Therefore, candidates to acquire good marks must start their preparation from now onwards.
Important Dates for the declaration of PESSAT MBA 2019 Result
The examination conducting authority of PESSAT MBA 2019 will declare the PESSAT MBA 2019 after the 3 days of the completion of the exam through online mode. Therefore, candidates to download the PESSAT MBA 2019 result or scorecard have to visit the official website as it will not be sent to any candidate via post under any circumstances. However, herein, we have provided the steps to download the scorecard of PESSAT MBA for the year 2019, let’s have a glance at the following bullets:
- Visit the official website of the conducting body of PESSAT MBA.
- Click on the link of “PESSAT MBA 2019 Result”
- Select the exam date from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the login credentials
- The PESSAT MBA 2019 result will display on the screen.
- Download it and take the print out for the later references.
Important Dates for PESSAT MBA 2019 Counseling Procedure
After the declaration of PESSAT MBA 2019 result, candidates have to participate in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview (PI) rounds conducted by the University itself. Moreover, after completing the GD and PI rounds, the selected candidates will be called for the counselling process to seek admission in PES University. Also, the candidates should carry important documents such as mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation, domicile certificate, caste certificate (if any), recent passport size photographs etc.
At last, candidates need to go through the article meticulously as it contains the updated important dates for every event related to PESSAT MBA 2019. Also, to know more details about the same, candidates can drop their comment in the section mentioned below and must wait for the response from our team of educators.