Applicants have to fulfill below PESSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria before appearing in PESSAT 2017 exam
- Mandatory Educational Degree: In order to appear for PESSAT(PES Scholastic Aptitude Test), candidates must have secured a minimum 60% marks in Chemistry, Physics, Maths in class 12th or equivalent( For earmarked category candidates the percentage criteria is 50 percent in class 12th or equivalent).
- Age limit: Applicants who want appear for PESSAT 2017 (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test) must be above 17 years and below 35 years of age.
- Nationality: The candidate must be of Indian citizen in order to apply for PESSAT 2017 (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test).
- For B.tech courses, the applicant must have secured at least 60% in chemistry, physics, and Maths in HSC examination.
- Applicants who are appearing in class 12th or waiting for final results can also appear in the examination.
- For all other programs eligibility criteria may vary as per the University norms.
PESSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
PESSAT 2017 (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test) exam will be conducted only in online mode. No other mode will be given by the PES University. The paper comprises four subjects i.e. mathematics, physics, chemistry and English in sequential order. Mathematics and physics contains of 60 questions each while chemistry contains of 40 questions and English contains of 20 questions. These will be of objective nature and there will no deduction of marks in giving incorrect answers. Time duration of the examination is 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes. The entire syllabus of PESSAT 2017 (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test) will be based on 11th and 12th standard of CBSE board.