PESSAT MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria – The eligibility criteria for PESSAT MBA 2019 is prescribed by the conducting body i.e. PES University, Bangalore for the candidates longing to seek admission for MBA program in PES University. However, candidates will be able to fetch the info about the PESSAT 2019 eligibility criteria as it is the most noteworthy thing for an aspiring aspirant to know as the candidates if fill the application form without fulfilling or meeting the criteria, his/her form will not be accepted under any circumstances. Therefore, for not committing any mistake or to get rejected by the examination authority, candidates have to be aware of the requirements needed to be eligible for registration process that has been commenced 11th October 2018 through online mode. Thus, lastly, candidates are suggested to check everything properly and follow as it instructs.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Important Dates
The following are the Important Dates of PESSAT MBA 2019 that have been released by the conducting body i.e. PES University, Bangalore. Therefore, candidates to proceed for each event on time must follow the important dates and should not delay for having a problem afterward.
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Registration Starts||11th October 2018|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Last date to apply||1st July 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Slot Booking Starts||5th January 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Exam||10th January – 31st July 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Result Declaration||Three days after the exam|
PESSAT MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Mandatory Educational Degree: Candidates to pursue MBA from PES University must have completed his/her graduation from any recognized University.
- However, candidates pursuing the final year of graduation and have passed in all the preceding semesters can also apply for the same.
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen in order to apply for PESSAT MBA 2019.
- Percentage Required: Candidates should have obtained 60% of aggregate marks in the Bachelors for fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates with the valid score of CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT etc. exams can also apply for PESSAT MBA 2019 exam.
Why Check PESSAT MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria before Applying
Hereby, candidates will get to know the reason why they should check the eligibility criteria before applying for PESSAT MBA 2019 exam as in case any candidate does not check the eligibility criteria and without fulfilling the requirements prescribed by PES University, his/her application form will get rejected. Moreover, applicants must scrutinize the criteria before filling up for the application form that has been started 11th October 2018.
However, candidates ought to check each criteria mentioned above all because if any candidates apply for MBA program with their valid score other than CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, will not be accepted by the examination officials. Also, the candidates who have obtained less than 60% of minimum qualifying marks will not be able to fill the PESSAT MBA 2019 Application Form. Therefore, to avoid the rejection by the authority, first, check the requirements and then proceed for the registration process.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Application Form Guidelines
To fill the PESSAT Application form, candidates have to complete the registration process. But prior everything, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria to check if they fulfill the requirement set up by the examination conducting authority. Therefore, the aforementioned is the eligibility criteria, candidates must check it properly and then move ahead. However, now, candidates must check the registration process mentioned below:
- Candidates have to make a visit to the official website of the PES University
- Click on the option of New User for the registration
- Enter the basic details asked for such as name, dob, valid phone number, and email id.
- After filling up these details in the dialogue box, candidates have to press the submit button.
- Lastly, the login credentials will be called to the registered email id of the candidates to use it for filling up the application form.
Registration Started Click Here for Apply Online
Procedure to fill the Application Form
- Make a visit to the website of the conducting body of PESSAT MBA i.e. PES University.
- Click on the link to fill the PESSAT MBA 2019 application form
- Enter the login credentials which was sent to the candidates after completing the registration process.
- Fill all the personal, academics and other details asked therein.
- Upload your recent and scanned photograph and signature as well in the prescribed format.
- Lastly, fill the application form of Rs. 1050/- through online or offline mode and check all the details before clicking on the “Submit” button.
- After all, take the print out of the confirmation page for the further reference as it contains the information about the successful submission of the application form.
At last, candidates who are really interested to appear in the entrance test of PESSAT MBA 2019 must read the article carefully to acquire information regarding the PESSAT MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Besides this, candidates after reading the article will get to know the information about the PESSAT 2019 application form, application fee, important dates etc. Further, in order to clarify any doubt or to know more about the same, aspirants can drop their interrogation in the comment section cited below.