PESSAT Counselling 2017: Counselling session will be held in two rounds, the first round is expecting to be conducted on 3rd June 2017 whereas, second round of counselling will be on 9th July 2017 for admission to B.Tech and B.Arch courses offered by the university.
|First Round of BTech Counseling||3rd June 2017 and 4th June 2017|
|Last date for submission of Original documents||4th July 2017 (tentatively)|
|Second Round of B.Tech Counseling||9th July 2017|
During the first round of counselling, candidates will have to submit their original documents. Document verification is conducted for confirming the eligibility of candidates. All PESSAT qualified candidates seeking admission to B.Tech and B.Arch program are required to attend the counselling session in person.
PESSAT 2017 counselling will be conducted in 2 rounds by PES University. The first round of counselling of PESSAT 2017 will be conducted from 3rd June 2017, while the second round will be conducted on 9th July 2017. Candidates, who will be shortlisted for admission, have to submit their original documents by the first week of July 2017.
PESSAT Counselling Schedule
This is the official counselling schedule for B.Tech programme
|Ranks||Reporting Time / Registration||Counseling Presentation||Seat Selection /Counseling Process|
|3rd June 2017|
|1 to 1500||8.30 AM||9.30 AM||10.00 AM|
|1501 to 2500||1.00 PM||2.00 PM||2.30 PM|
|4th June 2017|
|2501 to 3750||8.30 AM||9.30 AM||10.00 AM|
|3751 to 5000||12.00 AM||1.00 PM||1.30 PM|
You can also surrender your seat of PESSAT Counselling 2017 here by downloadig the surrender form
Steps for Appearing in the PESSAT Counselling 2017 Process
- Candidates first need to register themselves for the counselling process.
- Candidates will have to attend the counselling session in person.
- They are required to enter their class 12thor PUC marks before appearing in the counselling session.
- Candidates are instructed to submit the demand draft along with attested copies of required documents including the original.
- Candidates may attend the counselling session along with their parent/guardian.
Instruction for Candidates Not Appearing in PESSAT Counselling 2017
- Candidates are required to fill and submit authorization letter to the University if they are unable to attend the counselling session.
- Candidate’s authorization letter needs to be addressed to ‘The Vice Chancellor, PES University’ along with the reason why he/she is unable to attend the counselling. Thereafter, he/she will be allowed to authorise someone else to complete the counselling formalities on the behalf of him/her.
- The authorization letter should include photograph and signature of examinees and authorised person.
List of Required Documents for PESSAT Counselling
Qualified candidates are required to submit following listed documents during the seat allotment/counselling procedure.
- Two Demand draft which should be in favour of PES University General Fund payable at Bangalore.
- Among two DDs, one should be of 2,80,000/-, whereas second demand draft should be of Rs.5000/-.
- Hall ticket and rank card.
- Counselling certificate.
- Class 10thand 12th mark sheet.
- College Leaving/Transfer Certificate (in case applicable).
- Migration certificate (in case applicable).
- Six copies of passport and stamp size of photographs.
- The copy of demand draft and fee receipt.