PESSAT MBA 2019 Application Form has been made available on 11th October 2018 by the conducting body i.e. PES University for the candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management program such as MBA. However, candidates to appear in the entrance test PESSAT MBA 2019 have to register themselves first through online mode and further have to fill the application form too. Moreover, candidates while filling up the application form are asked to provide their personal as well as academic details. Apart from this, they will be given an opportunity to select the exam centre of their choice. Also, candidates besides giving these details have to upload their signature and photograph along with the application fee of Rs. 1050/- through online as well as offline mode. Now, lastly, candidates are suggested to scrutinize all the information given in this article, follow everything properly for not making any mistake or to miss out any important event. Therefore, go for every event on a priority basis, and study the article meticulously.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for PESSAT MBA 2019 have been released by PES University, the conducting body of PESSAT. Therefore, candidates to go for each event on a priority basis must follow the updated dates which are furnished below in the tabular form:
|Online PESSAT MBA 2019 Registration Starts||11th October 2018|
|PESSAT MBA Application Last date to apply||1st July 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Slot Booking Starts||5th January 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Date of Exam||10th January to 31st July 2019|
|PESSAT MBA 2019 Result Declaration||Three days after the exam|
Registration Started Click Here for Apply Online
PESSAT MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates to fill the application form must check whether they fulfill the requirements prescribed by the examination conducting authority or not. So, below-mentioned are the eligibility criteria for the candidates to fulfill in order to fill the application form for further appearing in the entrance test of PESSAT MBA 2019:
- First of all, candidates to pursue MBA must have completed their graduation from any of the recognized university.
- Moreover, candidates who are in the final year of graduation and have passed in all the exams of previous semesters are also eligible to apply for the same.
- Candidates should have acquired 60% of minimum qualifying marks in graduation
- Candidates having the valid score of CAT, MAT, GMAT, PGCET, CMAT, GRE etc. can also apply for the PESSAT 2019 with their valid score.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Registration
Candidates to appear in the entrance test of PESSAT MBA 2019 have to complete the registration process that has been started from 11th of October 2018. On completion of registration, candidates will be able to fill the application form in order to be eligible for PESSAT MBA 2019 exam. Now, hereby we are going to provide the steps for doing the registration:
- Visit the official website of the conducting body of PESSAT i.e. PES University.
- Secondly, click on the new register option
- Enter the basic details asked therein such as name, date of birth, valid email id as well as mobile number.
- After entering the required details, click on the “submit” button.
- Now, the login credentials will be sent to the registered email id of the candidates to use it for filling the application form.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Application Form Details
The PESSAT MBA 2019 application form filling procedure has been commenced from 11th October 2018 in online mode. Therefore, candidates to pursue MBA from PES University, Bangalore must fill the application form on a priority basis to appear in the entrance test of PESSAT MBA 2019. So, candidates ought to know the whole process to infill the application form, hence go through the following steps:
- After completion of registration process, click on the link to fill the application form.
- A new page will open, enter the login credentials to fill the application form
- Now, enter the personal as well as academic details, work experience (if any), and other details.
- Upload the scanned photograph of size passport size photograph (150 x 150 Pixels) with a maximum size of 80 KB and signature in the prescribed format.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and then do the final submission.
- However, after the successful submission of an application form, candidates must take the print out of the confirmation of the application form for the further reference.
PESSAT MBA 2019 Application Fee
Along with the application form, candidates have to fill the application fee which is mentioned-below. However, the payment of PESSAT MBA 2019 application fee can be paid through online as well as offline mode. Thus, to know the details about the same, go through the following info.
- The application fee for PESSAT Application Form is Rs. 1050/-.
- Candidates to pay the application fees through online mode have to make the payment using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by offline mode through Challan/demand draft.
- For offline mode, the DD must be send in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
- However, if the candidates pay the application fee through DD or Challan, they have to submit the Printed Application Form along with DD/Challan on the below-given address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Ph: +91 8026726622
Documents Required for PESSAT MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates before filling the application form of PESSAT MBA 2019 must keep all the documents which are mentioned below ready. Therefore, let’s have a glance at the significant documents mentioned herein:
- Educational certificate or say mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation.
- Work Experience (if any)
- Scanned photograph and signature in a prescribed format that is mentioned below.
- Documents containing the personal details for filling the space asking for personal details.
- Details of credit card/debit card or net banking for the payment of the application fee.
PESSAT 2019 Exam Centres
While filling the application form, candidates get an opportunity to choose the exam centres of their choice as per their convenience. So, all the applicants should have an idea about the centres prescribed by the examination officials. Hence, the table below contains the list of exam centres from which candidates can select any. So, let’s check out the names of the test cities:
|Karnataka||Haveri, Chitradurga, Shimoga, Hassan, Tumkur, Udipi, Madikeri, Gulbarga, Mysore, Mangalore, Davangere, Bangalore, Bagalkot, Karwar, Raichur, Bidar, and Bijapur|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada and Hyderabad|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai and Coimbatore|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Maharashtra||Pune, Nagpur, and Mumbai|
|Rajasthan||Kota and Jaipur|
Instructions to be followed while filling the PESSAT MBA 2019 Application Form
Below-mentioned is the guidelines that need to be followed by the candidates while filling the application to avoid committing mistakes. Thus, scrutinize the instructions given below for the candidates:
- The first and foremost thing candidates need to do is to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding for the registration process.
- Secondly, keep all the documents handy in order to fill the personal and academic details in the PESSAT MBA 2019 Application Form.
- Moreover, while doing the registration for PESSAT MBA 2019 exam, candidates must enter the valid email id and mobile number for receiving the login credentials that will be used for filling up the application form.
- Keep a laptop or computer with a good internet or Wifi connection to avoid any kind of disturbance that generally occurs because of interruption in the network.
- After filling up all the details in the PESSAT MBA 2019 application form, check it twice and then click on the “Submit” option.
- Also, candidates will be given opportunity to select their choice of test centres for appearing in PESSAT MBA 2019 exam. Therefore, candidates must go through the list of test centres prescribed by the conducting body i.e. PES University, Bangalore.
- Fill the application form as per your first concern in order to avoid last minute rush.
Lastly, candidates to turn up in the entrance examination of PESSAT MBA for the year 2019 must go through the article and read all the information provided here minutely. Furthermore, while reading the article, if someone faces any kind of problem or want to clarify their doubt and also to know more information related to PESSAT MBA 2019 application form can drop their queries in the section of comment that is below cited.