PESSAT 2018 Application Form will be available for candidates on 10th October 2017 for B.Tech. The registration process of PESSAT 2018 will be in online mode. PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is a University level entrance examination conducted by the PES University, Bangalore for providing admission into various undergraduate & postgraduate courses of the University to the candidates. The examination can be given only once in an academic year. PESSAT 2018 Examination will tentatively start in the month of May 2018.
PESSAT 2018 Application Form Important Dates
The following are the Important Dates of PESSAT 2018 Application Form
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- PESSAT 2018 Application Form will be available 10th October 2017.
- Candidates have to fill the Application Form only via Online Mode from the official website of PESSAT.
- Mistakes in the Application Form will lead to rejection of the Form.
- After filling the form, candidates should take a printout of the same for the further use and submit the form by paying fees.
- The application fee for PESSAT Application Form is Rs. 1050/-.
- Candidates can pay the fees through online mode using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by offline mode through Challan/demand draft.
- The DD must be made in favour of “PES University General Fund” and payable at Bangalore.
- if Candidates pay the fee through DD or Challan they have to submit the Print Application Form along with DD/Challan on the below-given address:
- 1st Part – Fill in your personal information and the course you want to apply for.
- 2nd Part – Fill in the necessary details and educational qualifications.
- 3rd Part – Upload your photograph as per the stated dimensions and click on submit button.
- 4th Part – Payment details – select your payment way.
- Any gap in the procedure can lead to rejection of application form.
- Only the completed and last filled form will fix the procedure.
- The application form will rely on the details offered by the applicant.
- Any fault made while filling up the application form might cause in the annulment of further process.
- Visit the official link for PESSAT 2018 Application Form (link here).
- The process of application will begin with the “New Registration” page.
- Select the course for which you want to apply
- Enter your name, gender, DOB and Email ID.
- Click on “Proceed” button.
- Confirm your entered details and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Now, fill your personal details, permanent address, details of parents, qualifying examination details and test centre preferences.
- Accept declaration and click on submit.
- Click on “Save and Continue”.
- The registration number will generate and you can note it down
- Now, upload your passport size photograph (150 x 150 Pixels) with a maximum size of 80 KB.
- Choose the mode of payment and pay the fee.
- Applicants can select to pay the examination fee online, i.e. via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
- It can be done through Demand Draft (DD) also.
- Demand Draft Number
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
- Demand Draft Date
- Net banking can be immediate.
- By challan – Applicant need to print both application form and challan, carry both to the bank for payment. Submit the hard photocopy of application along with the copy of stamped challan.
- Payment through Debit/Credit Card can be direct.
- Demand Draft in the Name of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
- Applicant has to acquire Demand Draft from the bank, enter Demand Draft details in the space provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to the given address.
- Applicants willing to appear for PESSAT 2018 must ensure that they fill in the application form properly.
- The fees of the exam are Rs 975/-.
- Application form not filled properly will be excluded, thus restricting the applicant from appearing in the test.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Candidates can take final print form after the payment process.
- Take printouts of the application form.
|Application Form Availability||10th October 2017|
|Last date to apply for students from outside Bengaluru||12th April 2018|
|Last date to apply for students from Bengaluru||17th April 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||21st April 2018|
|PESSAT Exam Date 2018||May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of May 2018|
|1st Round of Counselling Starts||June 2018|
|Last date for submission of Original documents
(only for admitted students)
|1st week of July 2018|
|Last date for surrender of B.Tech seat||1st week of July 2018|
|2nd Round of Counselling Starts||2nd week of July 2018|
|Online Registration Starts||10th October 2017|
|Last date to apply||July 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||5th January 2018|
|Date of Exam||10th January to July 2018|
|Result Declaration||Three days after the exam|
|Online Registration Starts||10th October 2017|
|Last date to upload NATA and 12th/ 2nd PU scores||June 2018|
|1st round counseling||July 2018|
|Last date for submission of original documents/ surrender of seat (only for admitted students)||July 2018|
PESSAT Application Form 2018
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Ph: +91 8026726622
Registration can be completed in four parts
Important Points to Remember while filling the PESSAT 2018 Application Form
How to Apply PESSAT 2018 Application Form
To fill in the application form, the applicant must choose/ enter the following
PESSAT 2018 Payment Mode
Applicants need to fill in the following details online
The following are the choices of Payment