PESSAT 2017 Application Form distribution of the exam starts on October, 2016 and will continue till July, 2017.
Click on registration link –Registration will be completed in four parts
- Part 1– Fill in your personal information and the course you want to apply for.
- Part 2– Fill in the necessary details and educational qualifications.
- Part 3– Upload your photograph as per the stated dimensions and click on submit button.
- Part 4-Payment details – select your payment way.
Payment can be made via following choices
- Net banking- can be paid immediately.
- By challan– Applicant need to print both application form and challan, carry both to bank for payment. Submit hard photocopy of application along with copy of stamped challan.
- Debit card/Credit card -can is paid directly.
- By Demand draft-Has to be paid in the Name of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Applicant has to acquire Demand Draft from bank, enter Demand Draft details in the space provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to the given address.
- Applicants willing to appear for PESSAT MBA 2017 must ensure that they fill in the application form properly.
- The fees of the exam are Rs 975/-.
- Application form not filled properly will be excluded, thus restricting the applicant from appearing in the test.
Things to note while filling in the application form
- The online application form must be filled up extremely carefully. Any gap in the procedure can lead to rejection of application form.
- If an individual fills up two forms, only the completed and last filled form will be reflected for the procedure.
- The application form will be processed on the basis of the details offered by the applicant.
- Any fault made while filling up the application form might cause in the annulment of further process.
PESSAT 2017 Application Process
To fill in the application form, the applicant must choose/ enter the following
- Candidates need to select the course.
- Enter information like name, DOB, gender, e-mail id of the applicant.
- Once the information are filled in, click proceed, and click edit (if necessary), or else click the confirm button.
- After clicking the confirm button, the applicant will be directed to Personal details page.
- Once the personal details are filled in by the applicant, he or she needs to upload his or her photograph. Applicants who do not upload the photograph can select ‘Upload your photograph later’ option and proceed to payment details page.
PESSAT 2017 Payment Mode
- Applicants can select to pay the examination fee online, i.e. via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
Exam fees can also be paid by Demand Draft (DD). Applicants need to fill in the following details online
- Demand Draft Number
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
- Demand Draft Date
Once this is done, the applicant needs to click on the ‘Confirm’ button. As soon as the applicant approves the payment, he or she will be given the final print form of the application form. Applicants are counseled to take a print out of the application form.