PESSAT 2018 – PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is a University level entrance examination conducted by the PES University, Bangalore for providing admission into various undergraduate & postgraduate courses of the University to the candidates. The examination can be given only once in an academic year.
PESSAT 2018 Examination will tentatively start in the month of May 2018. Complete information about PESSAT 2018 including the Exam Dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
PESSAT 2018 Exam Dates
The following are the Important Exam Dates of PESSAT 2018:
For B.Tech Course:
|Commencement of Application Form||3rd week of September 2017|
|Last date to apply for candidates outside Bengaluru||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to apply for candidates from Bengaluru||3rd week of April 2018|
|Slot Booking||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2018|
|1st Round of Counselling||June 2018|
|2nd Round of Counselling||July 2018|
For Other Courses:
|Commencement of Registration||3rd week of September 2017|
|Last date for registration||July 2018|
|Slot Booking||1st week of January 2018|
|Date of Examination||1st week of January to July 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st week after taking exam|
PESSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the PESSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
For B.Tech Course
- Qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Completed BE/B.Tech degree from a relevant branch and recognized University.
- Qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board/Institute.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor degree in any course from a recognized university.
- Applicants currently appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Completed undergraduate degree in any course from a recognized University with any elective subjects.
- Minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
B.Arch & BBA LLB Courses:
- For admissions into B.Arch programme, candidates will have to qualify NATA examination.
- For admission into the BBA LLB programme, candidates will have to qualify CLAT examination.
Note – Candidates applying for PESSAT 2018 must be a citizen of India.
PESSAT Application Form 2018
- PEESSAT 2018 Application Form will tentatively be released in the 3rd week of September 2017.
- Candidates have to fill the Application Form only via Online Mode from the official website of PESSAT.
- Mistakes in the Application Form will lead to rejection of the Form.
- After filling the form, candidates should take a printout of the same for further use and submit the form by paying fees.
- The application fee for PESSAT Application Form is Rs. 1050/-.
- Candidates can pay the fees through online mode using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by offline mode through Challan/demand draft.
- The DD must be made in favour of “PES University General Fund” and payable at Bangalore.
- if Candidates pay the fee through DD or Challan they have to submit the Print Application Form along with DD/Challan on the below given address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Ph: +91 8026726622
PESSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The PESSAT Exam Pattern 2018 in detail for various courses is given below:
|Exam Mode||Online (B.Des) & Offline (other courses)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours (B.Tech) & 2 hours (other courses)|
|Type of Question||Multiple choices|
|No. of Question||180 (B.Tech) & 120 (other courses)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
The table below shows details about various courses Subjects and Marks allotment:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||20|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Comprehension/Verbal Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40|
PESSAT 2018 Syllabus
The PESSAT Syllabus 2018 is provided below:
Syllabus for PESAAT Examination is based on the 11th and 12th class. Subjects for examination are English Comprehensive/Verbal Ability, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and General Awareness.
Want to score well? You must know the PESSAT Syllabus 2018 in detail.
PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking – Admit Card
- Candidates have to book a slot as per their date and time.
- Slot Booking process will start from the 3rd week of April 2018 through online mode and will be done on the first-come-first-serve basis.
- Once the slot is booked candidates will get their PESSAT Admit Card and no changes will be allowed in slot booing.
PESSAT 2018 Result
- The PESAT Result 2018 will tentatively be declared after one week of examination.
- Candidates can check their Result online by visiting the official website and entering their details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- It is necessary for candidates to take a printout of the Result for further use.
- Based on Result a Merit List will be prepared for providing admission to candidates in the PES University.
Do you want to join VITEEE Institute then let us check below the PESSAT Counselling 2018:
Candidates who have successfully qualified the PESSAT Examination will be shortlisted for the offline counselling process on the basis of the merit list prepared by the concerned authority. Counselling process will have 2 rounds and will tentatively start in the month of June 2018. Candidates have to pay fees for the counselling process of Rs. 500.
PESSAT 2018 Admission
PESSAT Admission process is based on the candidate’s performance in the Examination and Personal Interview. There will be a short interview on the same day of the PESSAT written test. For admission, priority is given to the candidates scores in the examination.
For any doubts or queries regarding PESSAT 2018, drop down a comment below.