Table of Content
The official notifications with regard to Periya Maniammai University B.Arch Admission 2017 are released. Those of you who are interested are requested to apply for the same before the last date. Here in this article you would get complete details about admission procedure of Periyar Maniammai University B.Arch. courses.
PMU is a deemed university in India which is accredited by NAAC and offers a number of PG, UG and research programs. The Periyar Maniammai University aims at imparting academic excellence to help candidates develop the necessary skills which are required to build a profitable career in the competitive world.
Periyar Maniammai University B. Arch Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Start date for downloading Application forms from website / receiving application forms in PMU campus||15th Jan, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled in Application forms along with NATA Score for B. Arch.||27th Jun, 2017|
|First year orientation programme (All UG / Integrated Programmes)||04th – 30th Jul, 2017|
|First year class starts (All UG / Integrated Programmes)||03rd Aug, 2017|
Periyar Maniammai University B. Arch Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
B.Arch program is a 5 year UG program having a total of 60 seats. Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria.
- You need to have 10+3 diploma from any stream which is recognized by State/Central Government with at least 50% total marks.
- You also need to have a International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of schooling with a minimum of 50% marks in total and with Maths as a mandatory subject of examination.
- You need to have qualified the NATA exam with at least 40% marks.
Periyar Maniammai University B. Arch Admissions 2017 Application Process
- First you would have to visit the official website in order to download the application form and admission prospectus.
- Then you would have to fill up the application form with complete details carefully
- Then you would have to pay the application fee of Rs 600/- (Rs500/- for ST/SC/PwD) by Demand Draft which is drawn in favour of “The registrar, PMU” payable at Thanjavur or online.
- The application forms can then be submitted and a copy of the same needs to be kept for future reference.
You would have to submit the following documents in order to finish the admission process successfully:
- 5 Passport size photos
- S.S.L.C Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- NATA Scorecard
- Degree (UG & PG) Mark sheet
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Citizenship (Family card issued by Civil supply office)
- Sports, NCC, and other co- and extra-curricular activities
- Medical fitness certificate and Blood group certificate
Periyar Maniammai University B. Arch Admissions 2017 NATA Exam Pattern
Pen-Paper based test
Computer Based test
[For Aesthetic Sensitivity]
|No. of Questions: 40
Time Allotted per question: 60-90 seconds.
Average Time: 1 Hour