PEC 2016 B.Tech Admissions – Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh offers admissions in a range of UG and PG engineering programmes under PEC 2016 and it will be conducted under the JEE MAIN 2014 All India Ranking. All the students from Punjab and others state those who are wanting to study in this university have to apply for the admission so that they may get a seat under PEC 2016.
Students need to go to the official website of the university and apply on the main website of Punjab Engineering College.
Courses Offered by PEC:
- Aerospace Engineering= 15 seats
- Civil Engineering= 60 seats
- Computer Science Engineering= 60 seats
- Electrical Engineering= 60 seats
- Electronics & Electrical Communication= 60 seats
- Mechanical Engineering= 60 seats
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering= 40 seats
- Production Engineering= 30 seats
Master of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering (Highways)= 23 seats
- Civil Engineering (Irrigation and Hydraulics)= 23 seats
- Civil Engineering (Structures)= 23 seats
- Environmental Engineering= 23 seats
- Electrical Engineering= 30 seats
- Mechanical Engineering= 30 seats
- Electronics Engineering= 30 seats
- Electronics (VLSI Design)= 23 seats
- Industrial Materials and Metallurgy= 23 seats
- Production & Industrial Engineering= 23 seats
- Computer Science & Engineering= 30 seats
- Computer Science & Engineering (Information Security) on self supporting basis= 23 seats
- Industrial Design on self supporting basis= 23 seats
- Total Quality Engineering & Management (TQEM) is a self supporting programme= 21 seats
PEC 2016 B.Tech Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- Students those who desire to apply should an Indian citizen.
- The student should have qualified JEE MAIN 2016.
- Students should have passed their intermediate or any other equivalent exam with a minimum score of 60% for General category whereas 55% for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes and Physically Disabled.