Pearl Academy Admission 2018 will be done to offer the candidates courses in UG, PG and Diploma Courses. Every Year the Academy conducts the exam in two cycles i.e. In January and Cycle 2 in the month of April. Through this exam, candidates are admitted into various courses like Fashion Designing, Product Designing or Interior Designing.
Pearl Academy Admission 2018 session has a total of 2 cycles. Final admission in PG, UG and Diploma courses which is offered by the Pearl Academy is done based on the written test which would be followed by counselling and personal interview. Stage 1 written exam was conducted in around 27 cities in India.
Pearl Academy Admission 2018 Exam Dates
|Application form starts||4th week of October 2018|
|Last date of reception of application form||3rd week of January 2018|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of January 2018|
|Exam & Personal Interview||Last week of January 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date of fee payment||Last week of March 2018|
Pearl Academy Application Form 2018
- The Candidates are required to fill the Application Form through the Online Mode.
- Candidates will have to fill all the details carefully in the Application Form.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph (The size should not be more than 1mb and it must be in JPG Format).
- Candidates can fill the two choices of college and course (only 1 choice for MA) .
- At the last step of the Application, candidates have to click on the submit button to submit your details.
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through any mode they are comfortable wth either Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- In Online Mode candidates have to Pay through Credit card, Debit Card or Net Banking
- In Offline Mode Candidates have to Pay through Demand Draft.
- The Demand Draft must be in favor of the ” Creative Arts Education Society” which should be Payable at New Delhi.
- The Application Fee is Rs 1,000/-.