The PAU 2017 Counselling is conducted for the admission of candidates into various UG / PG and Diploma course for the academic year 2017-18. It will be conducted by the Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana. The counselling will start soon after the result of entrance test is declared by the University. Candidates who are residents of Punjab or Union Territory of Chandigarh can apply for all Undergraduate, Masters’ and Diploma Programme.
The PAU 2017 Counselling will commence from 10 July to 13 July 2017 for CET and AAT exams. There will be 2 rounds of counselling.
PAU 2017 Counselling Schedule for CET (1st round)
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The candidates who are selected after counselling process are required to pay the complete admission fee in cash on the spot and if a candidate fails to pay the fees on time then the allocated seat will be offered to another candidate who is wait listed.
- Candidates are required to reach the venue for counselling at the given date and time as per the counselling schedule that is given in the prospectus. There won’t be any separate intimation given for the same.
- The candidates have to bear the cost of travelling for counselling and university will not be liable for payment of any TA/DA or other expenses for appearing in the entrance test/counselling/ interview.
- Candidates are required to fill the White Application Form which is provided on University website and accordingly merit list will be prepared and candidates will be called for counselling.
- The number of applicants called for counselling would be 4 times the number of seats available for all the undergraduate programs.
- The White application form should be brought along at the time of counselling.
- White colour application form filled in which is available on PAU website HOME PAGE for online applicants and available in PAU Prospectus for offline applicants.
- Must bring Residence certificate belong to Punjab/UT, Chandigarh.
- Reserve category certificate, if any.
- Annexure C form filled in for sports person.
- Birth certificate.
- Passing Certificate of the 10th and 12th standard.
- Character certificate.
- Full fees as per PAU Prospectus 2017-18.
- And any other relevant document asked by the university.
|Reserved Category||11 July 2017||Rank 1 to 50||Before Noon|
|Rank 150 onward||After Noon|
|General Category||12 July 2017||Rank 1 to 300||Before Noon|
|Rank 301 to 700||After Noon|
|13 July 2017||Rank 701 onward||Before noon|
PAU 2017 Counselling for AAT (1st round)
|All Reserved Category||10th July||All||09:00 Am|
|General Category||10th July||1-240||From 12 Noon|
PAU 2017 Counselling for CET and AAT (2nd round)
The second round of PAU Counselling for CET and AAT will be held on 1 August and 2 August 2017 respectively. In the second round of PAU Counselling candidates will be called based on their ranks in the Merit list and available vacant seats.
PAU 2017 Counselling Procedure
The candidates appearing in the counselling should go through the process given below.
PAU 2017 Counselling Documents Required
For any other details or doubt regarding PAU 2017 Counselling, drop a comment below.