Patna University M.Ed. Admission 2015 – The University of Patna conducts the Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test commonly known as MEET as a filter to discern the candidates who are eligible for pursuing a Master of Education Course.All the students who obtain valid scores in this entrance test will be considered for admissions to Patna University M.Ed course. The university of Patna offeres 35 seats for the Master of Education course of which 80% are reserved for those who have completed the B.Ed course via the university itself while 20% seats are reserved for those candidates who have pursued in other universities.
|Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test (MEET)|
|Exam name||Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||MEET|
|Conducting authority||Patna University|
Patna University M.Ed. Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are interested in pursuing the M.Ed course via the Patna University will only be considered eligible to write the exam only if they satisfy the given criteria:
- The candidates should be citizens of India and are essential to satisfy the domicile requirements that are specified in the notification of this examination.
- The candidates who wish to apply for this entrance examination should ensure that they have completed their B.Ed course either from the University of Patna or via any recognized educational University pf the state or central and secure a minimum aggregate of 55% marks while a relaxation of 5% is accepted for the students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PD categories.
- Those candidates who are currenty appearing for B.Ed exam this academic year are also deemed eligible to write the exam provided they produce the result of the B.Ed course prior to the mentioned date.
Those candidates who wish to apply for Patna University Master of Education should be over 23 years of age. There is no upper age limit for this exam that is mentioned.
Patna University M.Ed. Admission 2015 Registration Fees
Those candidates who wish to apply for Patna University M.Ed Entrance test have the option of downloading the prospectus along with the Application form or just the application. If the candidates wish to download the prospectus along with the form they need to pay a separate fee for the same. The candidates have to pay an application fee of 600/- INR if they belong to General or OBC category, while a fee of 450/-will have to be paid as application fee for those candidates who belong to SC/ST/PD category. This amount has to be paid via DD which has to be drawn in favour of “Controller of Examinations, Patna University”. The cost of the prospectus is 200/- INR which has to be sent via DD in favour of “Head Department of Education”. Do note that a joint draft of 800/- INR is never accepted.
Patna University M.Ed. Admission 2015 Registration Process
Those candidates who are interested as well as eligible to apply for University of Patna MEET will need to fill in the application online by completing the following steps.
- Firstly the candidates will have to visit the official website that is www.patnauniversity.ac.in and click on the link for the application form.
- After which the candidates will have to register on the site by providing basic details and the login credentials are forwarded within a few minutes to the registered mobile number or email
- The next step is to log in with the provided details and commence the process of filling up the application form.
- The candidates have to ensure that they fill up the entire application form carefully without making any mistakes or leaving any section incomplete.
- The next step in this process is to pay the application fee via DD and login to the site and feed the fee details .
- The candidate must ensure that they verify the form before submission and then take a printout of the same and send it along with the DD to the PG Department of Education, Patna University, Dariyapur, Patna. The same can also be sent via Registered post/ Speed Post to the Head, P.G. Department of Education, Patna University, Baripath, Dariyapur, Patna- 800004.
Patna University M.Ed. Admission 2015 Syllabus
For the Patna University MEET examination the syllabus is from the B.Ed stream along with English, General Awareness and Aptitude and all the questions will be in the Multiple Choice Format only.
Patna University M.Ed. Admission 2015 Important Dates
|Application forms availability||September 2015
|Last date for receipt of filled-in application||2nd week of October 2015|
|MEET||1st week of November 2015|