PAMCAT 2017 Application Form – Applicants who are interested to give PAM CAT (Punjab Admission MCA Common Aptitude Test) needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Applicant need to follow the mentioned below steps:
The Application Form-A duly filled in the applicant’s handwriting in capital letters should reach at MBA (Master of Business Administration), MCA (Master of Computer Applications) Entrance Exam Cell, Department of Commerce, Arts Block No. 6 (Second Floor), Punjabi University, Patiala along with the following documents:-
- The online requisition begins from 1st week of April 2017.
- The PAM CAT (Punjab Admission MCA Common Aptitude Test) MCA (Master of Computer Applications) application form will be there in the official website.
- The applicants can acquire the application form from the MCA (Master of Computer Applications) Entrance exam cell of Punjabi University.
- Applicants need to fill the application form by mentioning the personal particulars.
- The registration fees for PAM CAT (Punjab Admission MCA Common Aptitude Test) where General Category applicant need to pay Rs. 1600/- and earmarked category applicant need to pay Rs. 750/- as application fees.
- Applicants can pay the application fees online.
- Log in– Log on to the official website of the university under the concerned section for Online Applications for PAM CAT (Punjab Admission MCA Common Aptitude Test).
- Filling up of application form-Find the link of online applications for the PAM CAT (Punjab Admission MCA Common Aptitude Test) Examination and download the online admission form.
- Payment of fee-The exam fee can be paid online through any of the following Banks- AXIS/HDFC/ PNB/ SBOP Banks respectively.
- The applicants should also generate their online challan form as made obtainable at the official website for the fee payment.
- The application fee for all the candidates in order to appear in the PAM CAT (Punjab Admission MCA Common Aptitude Test) Examination is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500 for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/ Physically Handicapped candidates)
- The applicants making payments in any other modes will be not acknowledged for the application.
- The Interested candidate can apply online by visiting official website of Punjabi University and send the same along with current passport size photo attached on the given section of the application and attested copies of the certificate and a DD (Demand Draft) in the name of the Punjabi University.
- Applicants will be designated on the basis of their personal interview and written test scores. The selection of candidate is also based on the rules and regulation of the Punjabi University.
- Computer Form, not tagged, be submitted in loose form along with Application Form-A.
- Attendance-cum-Identification Form and Admit Card duly filled be submitted along with Application Form-A.
- the Verified Copies of the following documents be attached with Application Form-A
PAMCAT 2017 Required Documents
- Matriculation certificate.
- Reserve Category Certificate, if any.
- Residence Certificate.
- Qualifying Examination Certificate.
- 10+2 Detailed Marks Certificate.
Three verified passport size photos are stuck with gum respectively in the chosen space on the Application form-A, Admit Card and Attendance-cum- Identification Form.
1 unattested photo to be pasted on the Computer Form at the chosen space
Mode of submission of Requisition Form shall be either personally or via Registered Post.
2 self-addressed envelopes (9″x5″) with postage stamps of Rs. 5/- each.
For Late Fee Applicants:
- Admit Card and Roll No. along with Centre will be allotted on the spot to applicants who submit Application Form-A with applicable late fee (complete in all respects) at the MBA (Master of Business Administration), MCA (Master of Computer Applications) Entrance Exam Cell, Department of Commerce (Second Floor) Arts Block No. 6, Punjabi University, and Patiala. Such applicants shall apply personally and not via post.
- D- Mode of payment of fee comprising late fee shall be by Bank Draft drawn in the Name of Registrar, Punjabi University, Patiala, and Payable at Patiala. Cash payment/Cheques shall not be acknowledged.