PAM CAT 2017 – Punjab Admission to MCA Common Aptitude Test is shortened as PAM CAT. PAM CAT (Punjab Admission to MCA Common Aptitude Test) is the PG entrance exam which is organized by the I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. Applicants who are willing to get their post-graduation degree in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) courses are hypothetical to give PAM CAT (Punjab Admission to MCA Common Aptitude Test) entrance examination.
The Punjab Technical University Jalandhar directs the Common Aptitude Test (CAT) to short list the applicants who have applied for the MBA (Master of Business Administration) and MCA (Master of Computer Applications) courses of the university. The Punjab Admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Course is conducted through the Common Aptitude Test (CAT) every year in the last week of May for all the interested applicants. The entrance examination is open for all the qualified graduates in the concerned field by the university.
PAM CAT 2017 Punjab Admission MCA Common Aptitude Test is organized by Guru Nanak Dev. University, Punjab Technical University and Punjab University. The examination is directed for MBA (Master of Business Administration) and MCA (Master of Computer Applications) courses in various colleges of above mentioned universities.
PAM CAT 2017 officially known as Punjab Admission to MCA Common Aptitude Test is directed by Punjabi University (Patiala) on the behalf of Punjab government for admissions to various MCA (Master of Computer Applications) and MBA (Master of Business Administration) courses in colleges allied to Punjabi University, Patiala and Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. The entrance exam is open to all the qualified degree holders in the concerned field of the university. Interested applicants are guided to apply for the examination on or before due date.
PAM CAT 2017 Summary:-
PAMCAT 2017 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Punjab Admission to MCA Common Aptitude Test|
|Commonly Called as||PAM CAT|
|Managed By||Guru Nanak Dev. University, Punjab Technical University and Punjab University|
|Exam Type||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Exam Category||University Level|
|Courses||MCA -Master of Computer Applications
MBA – Master of Business Administration
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum 50% in Bachelor’s Degree|
PAMCAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The PAMCAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
Applicants who have finished their secondary and higher secondary education with a minimum 3 years after 10+2 can apply for this respective course.
- Applicants need to secure a minimum 50 percent in their final year of graduation to be qualified for PAM-CAT. (45% for ST, SC, and OBC, and 40% for physically disabled).
- There is no age limit.
PAM CAT 2017 Application Form
Applicants who are interested to give PAM CAT needs to fill the PAM CAT 2017 Application Form and pay the registration fees. Applicant need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- The online requisition begins from 1st week of April 2017.
- Applicants need to fill the application form by mentioning the personal particulars.
- General category applicants need to pay Rs. 1600/- and Rs. 750/- for earmarked category applicants as application fees
- Applicants can pay the application fees online.
PAM CAT 2017 Exam Pattern
PAM CAT will be organized in last week of May 2017. The syllabus and PAM CAT 2017 Exam Pattern are mentioned below:
- There are 50 multiple choice questions (MCQs) in first paper and exam period is 135 minutes.
- Questions will be related to Mental & Numerical Ability, General Knowledge and General English.
- There are 50 multiple choice questions (MCQs) in second paper.