OTET 2017 Result will be declared in the month of October 2017. OTET 2017 have been finally conducted by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha. Scores will be released online on the official website
3rd August was the last year exam date at the different centre around the state. The registration of the students for the exam will be from June 24 to 11 July.
How to check the OTET 2017 Result
- Students must first Log on to the official website www.bseodisha.ac.in
- Below latest updates’, click on ‘ Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET 2017) Result’
- Then, students must click On the new page by entering your roll number or name in the given column
- Select on ‘find result’
- Students result will display
- Candidates then can Download the result and get a print out for future reference
The final scoring keys of the first paper, and second paper – social studies, maths and science subjects are also accessible on the official website.
Students are requested to present the same to the board in seven days.
The exam has consisted only of two papers, paper 1 and paper 2. Students might appear in only one of these papers.
Paper 1 was for all those candidates who have the least qualification of higher secondary and diploma in elementary education/ 2yrs diploma in education (special education)/ graduation with 2-years diploma in elementary education or 2-years diploma in special education.
Paper 2 was for those aspirants who have completed their graduation alongside with BEd.