The results of Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), 2016 have been finally conducted in the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha. All those students who have appeared for the Teacher Eligibility Test are requested to see their scores online on the official website i.e. www.bseodidha.ac.in.
The exam was held on 3 August at different center around the state. The registration of the students for the exam will be from June 24 to 11 July.
Steps to check the result
- students must first Log on to the official website www.bseodisha.ac.in
- Below latest updates’, click on ‘ Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET), 2016 Result’
- Then, students must click On the new page by entering your roll number or name in the given column
- select on ‘find results’
- students result will be displayed on the monitor
- candidates then can Download the result and get a print out for future reference
The final scoring keys of first paper , and second paper – social studies, maths and science subjects are also accessible on the official website.
In case of any issues, students are requested to present the same to the board in seven days of time till the date of publication of questions and scoring keys on the website.
The exam was consisted only of two papers, paper 1 and paper 2. Students might appear in only one of these papers.
Paper 1 was for all those candidates who have the least qualification of higher secondary and diploma in elementary education/ 2yrs diploma in education (special education)/ graduation with 2-years diploma in elementary education or 2-years diploma in special education.
Paper 2 was for those aspirants who have completed their graduation alongside with BEd.