Admit cards for Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Junior Clerk Skill Test has been declared. The test is planned to be held on September 18.
Admit cards for Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Junior Clerk Skill Test have been declared.All of you who have appeared for the same are requested to download their individual admit card from the official webite,www.osssc.gov.in.
The test is planned to be held on 18 September.
OSSSC had before declared a notification for the recruitment of 875 posts of Junior Clerk and Junior Stenographer posts. Huge number of all those interested and eligible students had applied and appeared for the written exam. The candidates those who cleared the same would be appearing for the skill test.
Steps to download the admit card:
- Visit to the official website, www.osssc.gov.in.
- On the homepage select on ‘OSSSC Junior Clerk Skill Test Admit Card’
- In the provided fields, enter your registration number and date of birth
- Click on submission
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it or take a printout for future reference.
The admit card will hold all the informations connected to the examination: roll number, exam duration, venue other important details. It is compulsory for students to carry the same during the examination failing to which he/she will not be permitted to sit for the test.