Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is looking for talented and lively person who belong to Indian Nationality with 21 years of experience in company secretariat, out of which 5 years needs to be in a listed company, to join the organization at a senior position in the post of General Manager (Finance & Accounts) – E7 level in Company Secretariat. ONGC provides one of the best reimbursement packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with chance of merit-oriented progress in a professionally managed organization focused on expansion. In this article you would get complete details about the job post, pay scale, eligibility criteria and important dates. ONGC requires manpower for running various activities in the organization that’s why they offer ONGC Recruitment 2016 notifications through which they can select the right candidates for the ONGC Jobs 2016.
|Designation:||General Manager (F&A)|
|No. of post:||01 (UR)|
|Pay scale:||Rs 51,300 – 73,000/-|
ONGC Recruitment 2016 How to Apply:
- Those who are eligible need to apply on-line only through the link available on the official website of ONGC which is: www.ongcindia.com from 1000 hours on 15.07.2016 to 1800 hrs on 29.07.2016. No other mode of application would be accepted.
- Electronic Mode of Communications: All information regarding this recruitment exercise would be available on the official website of ONGC. Interview call letters would be sent to candidates’ registered by e-mail only. No Physical Communication would be sent to the candidates by Post/Courier.
ONGC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: You need to be 55 Years of age as on 29/07/2016
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates should have a minimum of 21 years of post-qualification experience in Company Secretariat, out of which at least 5 years needs to be in a listed company, in executive cadre or equivalent position.
- Candidates need to have cleared the final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and need to an Associate / Fellow Members of ICSI.
Qualification and Experience:
ONGC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process:
Candidates would be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
ONGC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
|Start Date for receiving Online Applications||15.07.2016(From 1000 Hrs.)|
|Last date for receipt of Online Applications||29.07.2016 (Up to 1800 Hrs.)|