OJEE 2017 Medical – In this competitive era one needs to advance in order to stand out and survive. A race to the competitive arena and a successful future is not easy. Entrance exams provide you the pathway to move ahead and grab your position in this competitive world. Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Medical which is commonly known as OJEE Medical gives one such gateway.
It gives a platform to all the dedicated and deserving individuals to stand their chances in lead of achieving their careers in medical and engineering science each year. It’s a State Level examination organized each year online for admission in government medical, engineering & management institutions in Odisha. The test can be taken by you after 12th grade, Diploma, Graduate degree, Post graduate degree.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to have cleared 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects along with one of the subjects from Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology.
- You need to have cleared each subject in 10+2 individually totaling 45%. This range is for the general category. Those of you who belong to reserved quotas are relaxed and should total to 40% to appear in the examination.
- There would be no age limit for the examination.
- You need to have cleared 10+2 in examination of CHES or equivalent.
- General category individuals need a total of 50% in physics chemistry and biology while those who belong to reserved classes need a total of 40%.
- You age should fall between 18-21 yrs till 31 December of the applying year. Age is a varying character but the individual should adhere to the range. Also you need to be physically and mentally sound with a good moral character.
Only science stream individuals can take the exam. The focus lies on physics, chemistry and biology. The examination centers are mentioned at the official website. It is an online examination. The courses offered by the examination are B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBBS, B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Tech (LEET).
|OJEE 2017 Medical Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Medical Exam|
|Commonly known as||OJEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Orissa Government|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
OJEE 2017 Medical Eligibility Criteria
The individuals willing to appear for the exam should fulfill the following OJEE 2017 Medical eligibility criteria:
For BHMS and BAMS:
OJEE 2017 Medical Application Form
Those of you who are interested as well as eligible can fill the OJEE 2017 Medical application form from the official website. You need to fill in the information which is required and complete details of the qualification. The information described should be authentic and correct. You can lead to dismissal of yours for any wrong information mentioned in the form even after clearing the exam. You can pay their application fees online through net banking, Credit card, debit card as per your convenience. Those of you selecting challan mode of payment can submit the fee at Bank of Baroda or Canara Bank. You should refrain at least 3 printouts of the confirmation page. Each of you would be allotted a unique registration id which can be used to check the current status and in the event of misleads. The application fee is Rs 450 and to submit it using demand draft one must deposit the draft in favor of “The Chairman, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination”.
OJEE 2017 Medical Preparation tips
Prepare smartly for your exam, for this it is important that you go through all the previous exam papers. Design a timetable and give time to all subjects while regularly solving mock test as this will help you recognize your problem areas as well as boost your confidence by the time exam actually approaches. Keep working hard and you are sure to be successful.
OJEE 2017 Medical Exam Dates
|OJEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Submission of OJEE 2017 Online Application Form||January 30, 2017|
|Last date of submission of Online Application Form||March 10, 2017|
|Download admit card||April 20, 2017|
|Date of OJEE 2017 Entrance Examination||May 14, 2017|
|Declaration of OJEE 2017 result||June 07, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.