As you already know that there are many MBA entrance exams and the OJEE 2017 is one of them.The Odisha JEE MBA 2017 is arranged each year for admissions to Odisha’s B-schools post graduate management program. The Odisha Joint Entrance Exam is a state level exam conducted by the Odisha government. The exam was organized in the month of May in a paper-pencil based mode. The result consists of the scores and rank list of the qualified individuals.
Individuals hopeful to earn admission in MBA Courses in Universities, Government and Private Colleges in the state of Odisha are required to Register and Appear Entrance Test of OJEE. It covers admissions to various courses like MBA, PG medical Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, MCA etc.
So lets get you started with the exam!
|OJEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||OJEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Government|
|Exam Stream||MBA Entrance Exam|
OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Always make sure that you check the eligibility criteria prior to filling up the form.
- For admittance to the MBA course:- You need to have passed or are to appear in the qualifying exam at the Bachelor’s Degree examination. This is the minimum 3 years duration course from any University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC/ AICTE.
- For Entrance fee in M. Tech (Regular) – Bachelor’s Degree of examination (B. Tech)/MSc in the relevant field from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- Regular individuals need to have at least 50% a qualifying (45% marks would be required in case of SC/ST category)
- Those of you who are currently in the final year are also eligible for admissions.
OJEE 2017 Application Form:
After you do ensure that you are eligible, its better to get started with the application form.
- For OJEE the Online Application filling starts during the period between January to March, Admit Cards would be available at the website from
- You can apply online through the authorized web portal of OJEE-com. All the details should be filled in the online application form and desired course should be selected. After submitting the online application you should take print out of the same for future reference.You should select the Examination Form basis the course you want to opt for i.e(A, B, C, D, E or F) and fill relevant application form.The cost of Application depends on the choice of the Course (For Form A, B, C, D, and F) – Rs 1000 and for Rs. 500 towards Form E.
- You must upload your photo, signature and left hand thumb impression in the application form.
- Fees may be paid with an upfront payment at the bank, when the applicant will Print the Bank e-Challan for Fee payment through Canara Bank or Bank Of Baroda Post the payment the Journal Number issued by Bank needs to be noted; For payment made using Debit Cards: make the Payment online with Debit Cards and make note of your Transaction id
- A recommendation is to keep the confirmation page for the students record along with 3 copies of the passport photo assigned on the form.
The application fee of OJEE 2017 varies course-wise which are as follows:
|BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BAMS & BHMS||Rs. 1000/-|
|LE (Pharma, Engineering)||Rs. 1000/-|
|MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT||Rs. 1500/-|
|Integrated MBA||Rs. 1000/-|
OJEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
Knowledge of the exam pattern helps you feel more confident and gives you an added edge.
- The entrance examination consists of 60 multiple choice questions covering a wide range of subjects, encompassing from verbal reasoning, analytical thinking, computer and business fundamentals, general knowledge and comprehension.
- You will acquire 4 marks for each correct answer.
- To encourage attempting all questions during the exam, there is no negative marking.
- This is a 2 hour paper.
- An OMR sheet is provided to you to answer the questions.
- You have to circle the correct option in the OMR sheet with blue / black pen.
- Every non attempted question will be given zero and every question with two circles highlighted as answers will be measured as an incorrect answer.
OJEE 2017 Selection and Counselling Process:
It helps to have an idea regarding the selection process of any examination.
Do note that the admittance is inflexibly based on OJEE merit rank and your choice with respect to Institution and course given during the counselling process.
You will be called for document verification during the counselling process for admission into various programs as per the schedule which will be available on OJEE website.
You are advised to go through the previous year’s paper patterns to familiarize yourselves with the exam. There are mock tests available online for reference purposes.
For any information pertaining this exam, you should refer to the official website at regular intervals.
OJEE 2017 Exam Dates
|OJEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application Form released on||First week of February 2017|
|Last date to fill and submit the online Application Form||3rd week of March 2017 (Date Extended)|
|Admit Card will be available online for downloading||3rd week of April 2017|
|Date of exam||First week of May 2017 (09.00 AM to 11.00 AM)|
|Date of declaration of Result||First week of June 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.