The announcement and the OJEE 2017 Application Form will be release by the Odisha State Government. It is state level Masters in Business Administration (MBA) entrance examination. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE MBA) 2017 is planned to be conducted on May 2017. The online registration has commenced from February 2017. The last date to fill and submit the requisition form has been prolonged till March 2017. For the convenience of the applicants, respective direct links for attaining Odisha Joint Entrance Examination MBA 2017 Application Form and Information Booklet have been provided. Based on the rank acquired by the applicants in this exam, they will be designated for granting admission into MBA courses into the colleges of Odisha State.
- The application form is obtainable online at the official website of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE).
- The final date to submit the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2017 MBA) Application Form has been prolonged till March 2017.
- The applicants are mandatory to fill details like personal, academic, exam center, category, language of question paper & contact etc.
- Also, the applicants are required to upload assured documents in the application form.
- The details as required in the application form must be filled properly by every single applicant.
The application process includes of completion of the following steps –
- Filling of the registration form.
- Uploading the scanned copy of photos & signature.
- Photograph:5cm x 4.5cm
- Payment of required application fees. The fee can be sent through either of the following ways:
(a) By Debit Card / credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/internet banking).
(b) Payment through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE 2017 Bank Account with State Bank of India (State Bank Collect)
- Confirmation page generation and download.