OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria are published here for those candidates who are going to participate in this deemed examination. Candidates can apply only and only if he is eligible. The Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2017 are the set of conditions and clauses which the candidate must have to satisfy in order to apply for this examination. These conditions are prescribed by the exam conducting authority i.e. Odisha joint entrance examination committee.
If the candidate is found ineligible as per the norms of Odisha JEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria at any stage then his candidature will be cancelled immediately even if he has cleared the examination, as well as heavy penalty, will be imposed on the candidate. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility and check whether they are satisfying the eligibility norms or not.
Quick Links for OJEE 2017 Engineering Exam
OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Detailed Description
As this exam offers a variety of courses hence Odisha JEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria is different for the different course. Candidate must check the eligibility norms of the course for which they are applying. The eligibility norms give the details of academic requirements which are must so as to apply for the examination.
- Candidate must be passed in class 12th form any recognized board with an aggregate of 45%.
- No grace marks should be involved.
- Candidates must have the physics and math as compulsory subjects and chemistry or biology or bio- technology as optional subjects as per Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2017.
- Candidates must have the bachelor degree in pharmacy with 50% scores in aggregate by the college or university AICTE approved.
- Candidates must be passed in the bachelor of architecture with 50% aggregate scores as per Eligibility Criteria of Odisha JEE 2017.
For Bio- Technology:
- Candidate must be 12th class cleared without any grace marks.
- Compulsory subjects: Physics and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Optional subjects: chemistry or technical vocational subject.
For M.Tech (Part time):
- Candidate must have a degree of bachelor’s in Technology form recognized University or college.
- Candidates also have the experience of 2 years either in education or industry will also be termed as eligible under the OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2017.
For MCA 2nd year (LE):
- Candidates must have the qualification degree of BCA or B.Sc (Computer/ ITM/ IT) with 50% from AICTE approved college or University.
- Mathematics in class 12th is mandatory.
- Business mathematics in 12th is not acceptable as according to OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidate must be passed in class 12th with 45% marks.
- Admissions will be done on the basis of rank list.
- There is no age bar in for this prominent examination as per OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
- Physically challenged and women candidates are not allowed in mine engineering.
- Also, the candidate is considered as eligible only if he is satisfying all the norms. If he is missing even the single norm then he should wait for being eligible so as to apply for this examination.