You must be aware that the OJEE 2017 Engineering is extremely prominent examination which is conducted in order to fill the seats which are vacant after the main counselling of JEE Main. This exam is organised in order to give the admission in the undergraduate courses in the college and Universities of Odisha. The seats are allotted via this exam only and only if the seats remain unfilled after JEE Main counselling. The OJEE 2017 will be conducted by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee. This is state level examination. This exam is also known as Odisha JEE 2017. You can check out all the requisite details regarding this examination here.
Latest News on OJEE 2017 –
- February 5, 2017 – Registration process started for OJEE 2017, candidates should apply through the prescribed format before the last date i.e March 1o, 2017. The admissions will be provided to the courses including Engineering, Homeopathy, MBA, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, MBA, M.tech, MCA, M.Pharm, M. Plan, M.Arch.
- February 3, 2017 – OJEE notification and dates are out now for 2017, visit this site for further details.
- January 11, 2017 – OJEE in the footsteps of IIT, NIT’s method of counselling, it will subtract the vacant seats in the engineering colleges, with this rule candidates get a chance to change their stream/colleges according to their will.
- January 4, 2017 – The Odisha Government initiating a new step to increase and boom the admission in Government Engineering colleges so that it can help financially weak candidates and for their well-being. The Odisha Private Engineering Colleges’ Association (OPECA) welcome this initiative.
- November 19, 2017 – The Odisha Government, which is on the run with the rest in the race of Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). However, the Central Board of Secondary Education made it a mandatory announcement for candidates applying for entrance exams must possess AADHAR card.
|OJEE 2017 Engineering Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||OJEE Engineering|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee|
|Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory that if you are interested in applying for OJEE 2016 Exam you need to be eligible for it. The OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria refer to the terms and conditions which are needed to satisfy so as to proceed further towards the application form. Check out the eligibility norms.
- Appearing in JEE main exam is mandatory to become the eligible for OJEE 2017.
- As per age criteria, you need to be born on or after Oct 1990 which means that your age should be less than or equals to 25 years.
- You should pass the 12th class either in 2015 or 2016 with five subjects with 45% marks in aggregate. Relaxation of up to 5% is given to the reserved categories as per the norms of OJEE 2017 Exam.
Note: If you are found as ineligible, then you will be rejected at the stage where the ineligibility is detected. The fee submitted by you till that stage will be rejected.
OJEE 2017 – Details on the Application Form
If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then you can proceed towards the application form of the exam of OJEE 2017. The OJEE 2017 Application Form is a very important step and it is obligatory that the information entered in this form needs to be accurate.
- Application form for the entrance exam of OJEE 2017 needs to be filled online.
- You have to select the paper for which you are applying. Category of paper is:
- The registration fee for Paper A, B, C, D and F is Rs 1000 and for paper, E is Rs 1500.
- The fee can be paid via credit/ debit card or e –challan.
- You have to upload his photo, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
It is mandatory that you submit the application form on time otherwise the link will be deactivated.
Download OJEE 2017 Admit Card
Admit card is the obligatory document which you need to carry along with you to the examination hall otherwise, your entry will be restricted. You must have to show this document on the demand of invigilator.
- The admit card will be available from 20th April 2017 on the link given-above.
- If you fail to download the OJEE 2017 Admit Card, then you must contact to the official authority by the given date to issue the document.
- You should bring two copies of the admit card on the day of Odisha JEE 2017 as one copy will be submitted to the invigilator and other can be kept for the future reference.
- You have to paste the photo on the admit card same as uploaded with the application form.
OJEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern refers to the type of question, mode of examination, basic format and the marking scheme of the exam. It is prescribed by the official exam conducting authority of OJEE 2017. It proves beneficial if you preparing the best strategy to qualify the main exam. The OJEE 2017 Exam Pattern is mentioned below.
- You should know that the exam will be held in offline mode.
- It is objective in nature.
- There is no negative marking
- 4 marks will be given for each right answer
- The exam will be conducted in 3 sessions.
- The time limit for OJEE 2017 is 2 hours.
OJEE 2017 Result Announcement
The OJEE 2017 Results will be announced in online mode after the completion of the OJEE 2016 Exam. This result will be declared by the exam conducting authority to short list aspirants like you for the counselling round.
- Merit list and scorecards will be published thereafter.
- The result will display only the names of the qualifying candidates.
- Name wise result will be declared later on.
|OJEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||10th March 2017|
|Admit card can be downloaded from||20th to 25th April 2017|
|Examination Date||14th May 2017|
|OJEE 2017 result will be declared||1st week of June 2017|
Other UG State Level Engineering Entrance Exams
|Assam CEE 2017||GCET 2017|
|Bihar CET 2017||GUJCET 2017|
|CG PET 2017||Haryana Admission 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017||JCECE 2017|
|EAMCET 2017||KCET 2017|