OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Orissa Joint Entrance Examination is a renowned state-level entrance exam which is organized every year for admission to engineering, medical, pharmacy and management course in various colleges across Orissa. Applicants those are interested to appear in Orissa JEE 2017 are required to meet the eligibility criteria.
The applicants should note that they must be qualified for the examination according to the eligibility criteria placed down by the examination directing body. All the circumstances mentioned below are to be fulfilled by the applicants mandatorily.
- The applicant should have either cleared or appearing in 2017 for the Bachelor’s Degree examination.
- Time duration of this degree must be at least three years.
- The degree must be controlled from any University of Odisha or from a well-known University as well-defined by UGC/ All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Candidates’ must have cleared or appearing in 2017 for the Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Engineering/ Pharmacy /Technology examination.
- Time duration of this degree should be at least four/five years in any discipline.
- Also, it should be from any University of Odisha or from a documented University as well-defined by UGC/ All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The applicant should have acquired minimum 50% marks (45% in case of applicant belonging to Schedule Caste category and Schedule Tribes) at the succeeding examination.
- There is no age restriction to appear in the examination.
- Admission will be conducted on the basis of rank list.